98

Li Cheng reported the matter to coach Yu, who took it very seriously and immediately reported to the person in charge of the team. The person in charge will complain to the organizing committee and protest against the behavior of Australian athlete Alexander.

However... As Li Cheng expected, because Li Cheng did not report to the referee in the first time when the matter (fafa) occurred. Now that the game is over, there is no evidence at all. This matter can only be done. End it.

Not only that, the organizing committee actually has a suffocating show (fuck cao)-they issued a notice, called the coaches and two athletes of both sides to the office, and wanted everyone to communicate in person, "Friendship first , Second in the game, resolve conflicts, and clear up the misunderstanding as soon as possible."

Li Cheng almost laughed at the notice, misunderstanding? What misunderstanding? He was attacked by Australian athletes with pheromone in the arena. This is already a naked provocation. Do you want him to say "no (guan) tie" generously?"

The Australian Organizing Committee is really (gan gan) nothing, and Xi Mu is the first.

Li Cheng didn't go to that absurd mediation meeting at all. Coach Yu told him to train well and she attended as a representative.

As a result, after the coach came back, his whole face turned blue-it turned out that the coach of the Australian swimming team uttered a rant, saying that Li Cheng was deliberately framed! Because the players on both sides had conflicts before, Li Cheng held a grudge. In this semi-final, Li Cheng ranked second, so he was upset and deliberately splashed dirty water to falsely accuse the Australian athletes.

The coach even said a bunch of words "magnanimously" and asked the translator to translate it: "I know, as an omega, the classmate Li Cheng has worked very hard to get here. However, the game is the fairest Yes, you can't anger an innocent alpha player just because he lost a game?"

This kind of absurd remark was immediately scolded by the coach.

Australia is the host country for this Games. The organizing committee favors its own athletes and actually defaulted to the coach's rhetoric!

Sure enough, it is a nest of snakes and rats, and can train a **** man like Alexander, and his coach is not a good thing.

Coach Yu didn't conceal this curse from Li Cheng. After Li Cheng heard this, she was so angry that her hair stood up.

Coach Yu sat opposite Li Cheng and said calmly: "Li Cheng, do you know why I chose you as the captain of the swimming team?"

Li Cheng was taken aback, because...he really hadn't considered this issue.

Li Cheng is an omega, his (sexual xing) don't make him stand out in the pool, everyone is watching him, wanting to see with their own eyes whether this omega can break the routine and create miracles.

Li Cheng asked, "Isn't it because of my good grades?"

Coach Yu said: "You are not the only person with good grades in the swimming team. Zhou Jian's results are also very good. Like you, he is a champion seed, and even he is an alpha. If I want to find a safe person, Zhou Jian will definitely be better than you. Much more secure."

"Then why..."

"Because, you don't admit defeat." Coach Yu looked directly into Li Cheng's eyes, "You are the omega with the strongest qiang ambition I have ever seen. Some people have the qiang ambition (strong qiang), will If you can't afford to lose, you will become paranoid. But you won't. Your desire to win is not annoying, but convincing. As long as you look in your eyes, everyone will believe that you are destined to become a champion. "