77

There are 18 major events and 220 minor events in the World Middle School Games. There are more than 400 male and female athletes gathered in the training center. After more than a month of internal selection, half of them will be eliminated.

The people standing next to them are both teammates and opponents. Until the last minute, no one knows whether they can stand on the final podium.

This group of players are young people. Although there were some barriers at first, they quickly became one.

As an omega, Li Cheng's practice is the most test of physical explosiveness. This alone is enough to attract attention. Coupled with his handsome, (sexual) personality and boldness, and the effort of a dinner, most athletes remember the name of this blond boy.

After the dinner, all the people who came to see off will leave. Starting from the next day, the training center will be closed for management. Unless there are special circumstances, no one is allowed to visit, and team members are not allowed to leave the training team privately.

Many young athletes left home for the first time and couldn't help crying. Sadness is contagious. There are moving pictures of tearful farewells everywhere downstairs in the dormitory. The omegas are so delicate in their minds that they all cried into tears.

Standing in the "Tearman", Li Cheng is out of place: "..."

Coach Wu looked at Li Cheng awkwardly: "...Would you like to scream and prove that you are also an omega?"

Li Cheng immediately crossed his hands and rejected the proposal.

Coach Wu said: "Then hug as a farewell."

This proposal was quite satisfactory. Li Cheng immediately opened his arms and gave the coach a tight hug.

Li Cheng had no parents since he was a child, and received little care in the orphanage. In the past two years, Wu Xu and his father trained him from a wild swimmer to a provincial champion. He gave him countless Strict teaching also gave him countless silent care.

And now, Li Cheng wanted to bid him farewell to meet the next challenge in life.

Suddenly, Li Cheng felt his coat suddenly heavy, as if something had fallen into his pocket.

Li Cheng was taken aback for a moment, and subconsciously stretched out his hand (touching Mo) (touching Mo).

Wu Xu immediately stopped him and whispered in his ear: "Don't (touch Mo), don't be noticed by the resident."

Li Cheng: "?? Old Wu, you won't put any contraband in my pocket, right?"

Wu Xu: "Don't talk nonsense-I left you a cell phone."

Li Cheng didn't understand even more: "I have a cell phone, you give me the cell phone (gan), and you are so sneaky (touching Mo) (touching Mo)."

"I heard from other coaches just before eating," Coach Wu said sneakily, "This closed training is militarized and all players have to hand in their phones!"

Li Cheng was taken aback.

Coach Wu: "You are choosing athletes, not idol trainees. Even in closed training, there is no need to prevent you from contacting your family, right? Besides, if you are a group of teenagers for two months Even if you can't get a cell phone, you still can't get sick? Several of our coaches discussed it and decided to take advantage of the loopholes and find a chance to plug a cell phone for our kid."