32

Li Cheng and his teammates worked hard to prepare for the game, and the time was like water running through their fingers, quickly running away. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

This provincial competition is divided into three days. The preliminary and semi-finals of swimming are placed on the first day, and the second day is the men's individual finals.

The schedule is very tight, especially for someone like Li Cheng who has four finals to participate in a day, it is definitely a big challenge.

On the second day, it happened to be Sunday. Xiao Yiheng took up his schoolbag and left home with the excuse of going to school to make up classes. However, his schoolbag did not contain textbooks, but other things.

The Provincial Gymnasium is in the city center, and there happened to be a direct bus from his house.

He was lucky. When he got on the bus, he occupied an empty seat. Within two stops, a gray-haired old man (奶 Nai) (奶 Nai) got into the car with a pocket of fruits and vegetables. Seeing that she was old, Xiao Yiheng gave her seat to the elderly.

The body shook, Xiao Yiheng held the ring with one hand, and took out the phone with the other to send a message to Li Cheng.

Persevere: I'm almost there, where can I gather?

Lili Orange: [Black Question Mark Face]

Lili Orange: What collection?

Persevere: gather with the families of other players in your team.

Persevere: [smile]

Lili Orange:...

Lilicheng: Since you know that the other team members are family members, don't you want to join in the fun?

Lilicheng: Can you figure out your own identity!

Persevere: what am I?

Persevere: you throw away when you use it up, squeeze (dry gan) and run away, and you can't see the chaff a? [smile]

Lili Orange:...

Lili Orange: [Open the table]

When Li Cheng received the news from Xiao Yiheng, he had just finished warming up in the swimming pool. He was sitting on the shore wearing a bath towel, pressing his phone irritably.

Why didn't God let Xiao Yiheng continue to have a fever? Why is there no make-up class in the third year of high school today? Why didn't Xiao Yiheng lose his ticket accidentally?

Why, he had a brainstorm that day and wanted to give the tickets to Xiao Yiheng?

Although Li Cheng knew that Xiao Yiheng's saying that "the last time I saw your lower body, I can see your upper body this time" was just a joke, but he couldn't stop his heartbeat speeding up. In the swimming pool, male and female athletes are all dressed in cool, tight-fitting swimsuits tightly tightened on the body, (hook gou) extruded extremely clear and incomparable body lines.

Li Cheng has always been very confident about his figure. He wants his abs with abs, and wants (chest xiong) muscles with (chest xiong) muscles. He has a tall, fit and beautiful posture. If others like to see it, just let them look at it. If Xiao Yiheng wanted to see it, it would be another matter.

Li Cheng couldn't tell where the shyness came from. He irritably threw the bath towel to the ground, and the water dripped down from his body.

Li Cheng is very thin, the kind of very strong, thin, well-proportioned muscle covering his body, every minute is a masterpiece of heaven. When he arched his back, the protruding spine formed a path, emerging from the two back muscles section by section. One end of the "path" stretched under his swimming trunks, and the other end was hidden in the wet blond hair.