Fanwai "Where are the cubs" 3

When Xiao Yiheng led the neatly dressed little lychee out of the children's room, Li Cheng, who had just been bedridden, had already prepared breakfast in the kitchen. +++ The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.sto123.cc

They don't like having outsiders at home, so they didn't hire the kind of nanny who lives at home. They only hired an aunt who cooks to cook at home at noon and night every day, and clean the room by the way.

The camera installed on the kitchen wall chased Li Cheng's figure, and saw him wearing a couple (sleeping Shui) clothes of the same style as Xiao Yiheng. The buttons were tightly fastened to the throat knot, and his fluffy hair was tied into a small tugging. Stand on top of the head.

Li Cheng’s breakfast is very simple. Toast and scrambled eggs are prepared with the help of a food processor. He only needs to cut cucumbers and tomatoes into slices. It's a pity that he has done such simple things awkwardly. The audience squeezed a cold sweat for him when they saw him holding a kitchen knife.

Fortunately, this breakfast was completed without any risk. The crispy brown bread slices were toasted with a thick peanut butter, and the vegetables, sausages and eggs were added to it, and it became a simple and delicious sandwich!

Li Cheng proudly brought his "big meal" to the table, waiting for the praise of the other two family members.

It's a pity that little lychee doesn't sell his face. He rested his chin on his hands and sighed like a little adult.

Li Cheng: "You stinky kid, don't you want to eat breakfast that Dad made?"

"No~Yes~" Little Lychee prolonged her voice, and said reluctantly, "I like Dad's breakfast best."

Xiao Yiheng glanced vaguely at the camera fixed on the dining table, and whispered, "Orange, you should sleep in Shui for a while in the morning. I will take care of breakfast."

Li Cheng was upset: "Why, do you look down on the sandwiches I made? How good is my cooking, this is my specialty!"

"Right, right, right." Xiao Yiheng exposed him, "Your three major dishes: sandwiches, instant noodles, and fruit salad."

Along with Xiao Yiheng's complaints, the barrage was filled with laughter.

"Damn, I thought the third specialty was scrambled eggs with tomatoes, but it was actually a fruit salad???"

"Li Cheng doesn't even know how to fire the stove, right?"

"Pretty fools don't fail for ten years!!"

"Wuli Orange Orange's fingers are used to grasp the pillow, not a kitchen knife!"

"Wait, the upstairs is on the verge of engaging in hs repeatedly testing, are you not afraid of being banned?"

After breakfast, Li Cheng and Xiao Yiheng changed into parent-child shirts of the same style as Little Litchi, held hands together, and took the Little Litchi and Little Duck out for an outing.

Today is the weekend, Xiao Yiheng found a lakeside park in the suburbs, where a family of three went to have a picnic and take pictures. As for the food for the picnic, the cooking aunty prepared it one day in advance, and Li Cheng didn’t need to show off his “cooking skills”.

They communicated with the program team in advance for this trip. When they left the house, the waiting crew immediately followed up and kept track and filming at a suitable distance, trying not to disturb them, and only recorded the most real life state of a family of three.

After driving for an hour, the car quickly reached the lakeside park. There were not many tourists today. Li Cheng found a secluded place. The husband and the husband worked together. Li Cheng laid out a picnic mat, Xiao Yiheng put up a small tent for shading, and little lychee was not idle. He picked some wild flowers, and The willow branches were woven into a garland, and they were taken to father.