78

Li Cheng originally thought that the long-distance relationship must be difficult. He and Xiao Yiheng would definitely spend every day missing each other like the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl in the myth.

As a result... Li Cheng was so tired that he didn't have the strength to turn his brain!

When Li Cheng was in Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School, he had the largest amount of training among his teammates, but when he arrived at the training center, he realized that his previous amount of training was purely a joke.

The coach of the national team is a group of devils. Just warm up in the morning and swim five kilometers!

If it is a 50-meter long pool, then you have to swim 50 back and forth, if it is a 25-meter short pool, it is equivalent to swim 100 back and forth!

When the coach announced this number for the first time, the entire swimming team was in an uproar. Li Cheng breathed a sigh of relief: Fortunately, he is not so "unseen" by himself.

The coach who was sent to take charge of the men's team this time was named Yu, a female alpha. She had a Chinese face, short hair, deep statute lines, and her eyebrows were always frowning. Li Cheng once met her on the news and knew that she often took the second team of the national team to fight south and north, and was a very capable coach.

Coach Yu said: "Is five kilometers long? If you can't even keep warming up, I advise you to go back to your school with your luggage now!"

Everyone shut up immediately. They are all the pride of the sky. Everyone standing here has at least one provincial gold medal. They come to the training center with the envy of their classmates and the expectation of their families. If they can't keep up with the training, they will be returned to their original places. That would definitely become a great shame in their lives!

Everyone didn't dare to talk more nonsense. They were divided into two batches at the request of the coach, the long-distance warm-up in the long pool and the short-distance warm-up in the short pool.

Before entering the water, Li Cheng heard two contestants chatting, the two of them should be fellow villagers, deliberately speaking in dialect. Since Li Cheng had been to many places with his parents' docks when he was young, he could understand some local dialects.

I only heard one person say: "Coach Yu is too terrible, I have to swim a hundred back and forth just to warm up, I am worried that I can't swim down!"

Another comforted him: "Today is the first day of training. There must be a lot of people like us. Don't be chaotic, and swim slowly."

"Swim slowly? What a shame!"

"You won't be ashamed," the man snickered. "You forgot, there is still a 'bottom' in the team."

The first person also laughed: "You're right! Speaking of it, is the competition in the province of China particularly watery, so that one omega won three championships?"

Li Cheng: "..."

He understood, dare to love these two idiots waiting to see him joke.

What is Li Cheng's (sexual xing) style, he walked directly over and smiled (inserted cha)-into the conversation between the two.