Fanwai nesting 2

In the third month of pregnancy, Li Cheng suddenly had a severe nesting reaction. +++ The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

The so-called nesting reaction refers to the sudden emergence of an abnormal collection addiction during pregnancy. This is like a small animal that collects leaves and branches to build a nest when raising cubs. So researchers put this The physiological phenomenon is called "nesting".

Each omega has a different response to nest building. For example, when teacher Qiu Xian (huai) was pregnant, she liked to collect all kinds of fluffy things. Xiao Yiheng can still remember that when he first walked into Teacher Qiu's house, the entire living room was filled with pillows.

And Li Cheng's nesting reaction is even more distinctive.

In the beginning, he just liked golden things. Golden (color) pillows, golden (color) clothes, golden (color) snacks...Because he can no longer dye his hair during pregnancy, Xiao Yiheng thought that he collected gold (color) things to make up for psychologically. The gap that cannot be dyed.

But gradually, their home is almost filled with gold (color)...

Xiao Yiheng finally realized that something was wrong.

Xiao Yiheng asked him, "Orange, did you have a nesting reaction?"

Li Cheng was taken aback, he looked at the gold (color) all over the room and fell into thought.

"No." He thought for a while and said categorically, "I just like gold (color)! Gold (color) is the most beautiful color (color) in the world! I want to set up a gold (color) tent in the living room." , It's filled with my gold medals! By the way, you move in my game console and comic books, and I can lie down in the tent for a day!"

Xiao Yiheng said softly, "Okay, it's all up to you." But in a blink of an eye he secretly moved the rescuers with his wife on his back.

In the evening, Xiao Yiheng called Pomelo and asked her to come to the house as a guest: "Your brother had a serious nesting reaction and was frantically collecting gold (color) things. Now he even buys potato chips with the original flavor, watermelon and kiwi. Eat yellow flesh... Come and accompany him, let him divert his attention."

Pomelo laughed: "Isn't this cute?"

Xiao Yiheng's tone was heavy: "But he decided to name the child Xiao Jinpai."

"..." Youyou immediately got up to pack up, "Sister-in-law, hold on, I will be there early tomorrow morning!!!"

...

In the early morning of the next day, Yuyou entered Li Cheng's house at around eight o'clock, and Li Cheng was soaking in the swimming pool floating in the water.

After having cubs, Li Cheng has to swim in the pool for an hour every morning and evening. It is called "prenatal education". It is bound to allow cubs to inherit his fine traditions. It is best to swim 100 times after birth. What a "World Baby Swimming Championships" champion.

Of course, he is still very careful when exercising, controlling speed and intensity, exercising moderately, and no longer as desperately as before.

On the other side of the pool, Duck Little Lemon swayed the duck's feet, playing slowly in the water, looking so leisurely.

Ke Ke Duck has a life span of 30 years, and it is eleven years old this year! It is no longer a small lemon, but a real middle lemon.