38

After the competition, there was a lively awards ceremony.

Li Cheng alone won three gold medals, and he was unparalleled and became the biggest winner of the game.

The person in charge of awarding the awards is the director of the Provincial Sports Bureau. After saying "fearful posterity" several times, Li Cheng was tired of listening.

However, Li Cheng couldn't get tired of Ji Xun's ugly expression distorted by jealousy.

Oh, it's so cool to slap your face in the face.

The strange thing is that after the awards ceremony, Ji Xun didn't know where he went, and he didn't even attend the interview after the game.

Ji Xun's coach was so angry that he called him several times, but all the voice messages were automatically transferred.

Wu Xu pretended to say: "Oh, young people, it's normal to be agitated. I must have failed to get the desired grades. I am embarrassed to hide where I was (fa)."

Behind him were five players from Hwaseong No. 1 High School, four of whom were wearing gold medals. They really envied the other coaches and made everyone's eyes very enthusiastic.

Huang Yelun kept wiping the gold medal on her (chest xiong) mouth, picked up her mobile phone and took nine consecutive shots. The more she watched, the more she liked it. He was completely dazzled by love and said that he would melt the gold medal and make a ring for his girlfriend.

Li Cheng laughed at him: "The gold medal in our provincial competition has no gold content at all, just a bronze medal is plated with fake gold. At least the gold medal in the national competition can melt some real gold."

Huang Yelun is not depressed: "If I can't make a ring, I will give her the medal directly. This is the first provincial championship I won. As long as she sees it, she will remember my heroic appearance!"

"Heroic?" The backstroke senior who was in charge of the first backstroke in the relay game teased him, "What heroic, is it the magical toad that sinks to the bottom as soon as it enters the water?"

Several young people laughed at the same time. Huang Yelun remembered the embarrassment at the time, and couldn't help but laughed at him.

When a few of them walked from the podium to the lounge, sharp-eyed reporters gathered around, asking them to say a few words to the camera.

"Your Hwaseong No. 1 High School is the school that won the most medals in this competition. Do you have anything you want to say to your classmates and family?" A young (gan gan) female reporter encouraged them, "Don't be shy , Be bold!"

It's a pity that these guys are used to being wild, but they can't let go in front of the camera. You push me, I push you, and finally push Li Cheng to the front.

The boy has dazzling blonde hair, sharp and beautiful features. He is wearing a set of ordinary sportswear that can be seen everywhere. The three golden medals in front of him have become the most dazzling decorations on his body.

He was surrounded by a flash of light, and he was startled at first, but soon (exposed) a generous smile.

"I can achieve today's results, and I want to thank three people. First, I want to thank my coach Wu Xu. He fully trusted me and accepted me against all opinions. Second, I want to thank my teammates and seniors. , The gold medal in the team competition was not achieved by me alone, but the result of the hard work of all our team members..." Li Cheng's voice was clear, neither overbearing nor overbearing, and did not strive for credit in front of the camera, but gave credit to the teacher.