13

Is there anything more embarrassing than talking about others behind their backs and being heard by the person involved?

...

Li Cheng went over the wall and left school today, wanting to go to the fried chicken shop to see how his little brother is doing part-time work. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

Unfortunately, when he went, Wei Rong happened to check out and leave. The guy was sitting in a wheelchair, and the dog-headed sergeant pushed him. The three of them happened to ran into each other head-on.

Wei Rong was not honest after he got in the wheelchair, his eyes straightened when he saw Li Cheng, and the earthy love words in his mouth were wave after wave.

What "You are my little fruit, I can't love you too much."

This is more than a local love story, this is simply an unearthed love story. Just this package of pulp, at first glance, is the Daqing Country.

Seeing Li Cheng being entangled, Brother Hu hurriedly stepped forward to separate them and gave Li Cheng a stern look (color): "Brother Li, are you here to find your sister-in-law?"

Li Cheng thought, who is the sister-in-law?

But Li Cheng still followed his words cleverly, "Well, I'm here to find him, isn't he there?"

Brother Hu pointed to the street next to him: "Sister-in-law and his classmates went over there, eldest brother, go and chase him!"

Li Cheng didn't know what kind of evil he was hit by, and when his brain cramped, he actually chased him in the direction that Brother Tiger pointed.

Then-he knew who the "sister-in-law" in Brother Hu's mouth was.

At the same time, he also knew that this "sister-in-law" simply didn't like his older brother.

There was a small flame in Li Cheng's eyes and snapped his fists.

Yan Jing had already seen the bad situation and ran away in a hurry. He was the best at observing words and opinions. Seeing that a domestic violence was about to unfold in front of him, would he stay as cannon fodder? Of course you can run as far as you can.

Of course, before he ran away, he kindly dropped a sentence: "If you have something to say, the husband and the husband are fighting at the end of the bed!"

As for whether the person concerned has listened, it doesn't matter to him.

Li Cheng had already turned into a fire, and Mai's skin couldn't stop the flushing of her cheeks. The boy's golden (colored) hair is on his head, and he doesn't know how much hairspray has been applied, but in this way, he looks more like an angry little lion.

At such a critical moment, Xiao Yiheng was actually distracted.

He thought, with so many hair sprays every day, wouldn't the little lion be afraid to send it out?

However, Xiao Yiheng's distraction only lasted for a short while, because Li Cheng had already rolled up his sleeves and started to warm up before the fight!

This is not the uninhabited alley at the entrance of the school. The road they are on is very close to the station. People are coming and going around. There are already many passers-by who have sneaked a glance here, seemingly inadvertently.