68

Li Cheng's scalp was numb, staring at Xiao Yiheng's message and didn't know how to reply.

Especially the [smiling] emoji sent by Xiao Yiheng at the end of the message seems to be on the verge of blackening.

Li Cheng ignored the comments of other classmates, and immediately sent a string of words to her boyfriend.

Lilicheng: I apologize, I shouldn't dove you off! !

Lilicheng: Listen to me. Although it is called a macho game, it is really not that kind of macho game!

Xiao Yiheng seemed to have been waiting by his mobile phone and replied to the message immediately.

Persevere: Oh? Brother Li, are you awake? [smile]

Persevere: I'm very curious about this game, so why don't you explain to me what kind of macho game it is [smile]

The end of the sentence still has the same [smiling] expression... It is obvious that Xiao Yiheng is still accumulating anger.

Li Cheng has never been so guilty in his life. He is like a cat who has scratched the sofa at home, so all the small fishes (gans) have been deducted by the owner. I rubbed it off and showed a soft belly, hoping to pray for forgiveness.

Lili Orange: That is a particularly boring game!

Lili Orange: It's just boring picking up branches, boring fishing, boring building...

Lili Orange: You believe me, it's so boring.

Persevere: I believe in you.

Persevere: it does sound boring.

Li Cheng took a long breath of relief, but within half a second, he was stuck in his (chest xiong) mouth again, choking and coughing.

Persevere: You missed my appointment for such a boring game.

Persevere: It seems that I am not as good as a game in your heart.

Persevere: [smile]

...Damn, the eldest brother is self-defeating and makes my sister-in-law even more angry!

Li Cheng, who had just fallen in love with no experience, was so nervous that his toes were curled up together. He tried his best to prove that he was not that kind of scumbag.

Lili Orange: Who says you are less important than games?

Lilicheng: After I was with you, the playing time became less! Do not believe you ask rhubarb!

Lili Orange: Last night was a special situation!

Lilicheng: My roommate can testify, I even talked about buying breakfast for you when I was (sleeping Shui)...

Li Cheng glanced at the pancakes that were already cold on the table, and put down these words without guilty conscience.

And this really diverted Xiao Yiheng's attention.

Persevere: Oh?

Persevere: What breakfast do you plan to prepare for me?