91

When they met, Li Cheng told Xiao Yiheng the time of departure. Unfortunately, that day happened to be the first day of the winter camp of the Huaguo Academy of Fine Arts.

You can't ask for leave on the first day of the camp, especially Xiao Yiheng is still a insert cha) class student". In this way, he is destined not to go to the airport to see off his boyfriend.

"If you don't send it, don't send it," Li Cheng said in a relaxed tone, "and hundreds of us fly over by chartered flights. The scene must be messy. Even if you get to the airport, you probably won't find it among the hundreds of people in team uniforms. I."

That's what I said, but Li Cheng was still a little lonely in her heart.

Xiao Yiheng stretched his hand over the fence and rubbed the wrinkles between his brows: "Although I can't give you, I have prepared a gift for you."

While talking, Xiao Yiheng was like magic. He did not know where he conjured a flat square box. The flat box was about the size of two hands together, wrapped in beautiful wrapping paper, and the top was still like a mold. It is decorated like an orange (color) ribbon.

Li Cheng's eyes widened, and he asked curiously and excitedly, "Why suddenly thought of giving me a gift?"

Xiao Yiheng replied: "It's not a sudden, in fact, I have planned for a long time. Isn't your birthday coming, I'll count the days, you should be in Australia at that time, I can't help you celebrate, so this is for you in advance birthday present."

The adult birthday has an extraordinary meaning. On his eighteenth day, Xiao Yiheng spanned thousands of miles and gave himself a thrilling adventure; and on Li Cheng’s birthday, Xiao Yiheng wanted to give him a surprise that he could not forget until he was eighty. .

Hearing this, Li Cheng couldn't wait to take the flat box, wishing to open it now.

"Don't open it now," Xiao Yiheng held down his hand, "waiting to open it on your birthday."

Li Cheng curled his lips and reluctantly agreed, but how could he bear his anger?

He endured and endured, procrastinated and procrastinated, taking out the little gift every day to take a look, scratching his heart and unwilling to open it in advance.

Under the gou) lead" of the gift, Li Cheng didn't even feel so nervous about the upcoming game.

...

On the day of getting on the plane, Li Cheng put the gift into his backpack, reluctant to check it with other luggage, worried that the fragile items inside would be broken.

The flight from the capital of China to the capital of Australia lasted ten hours. After a while, the excitement of the team members faded. The vast majority of the team members have never been on such a long flight. Everyone has long legs and feet, and they are uncomfortable all over in the cramped economy class seats.

At first, everyone gathered together to chat and play games, but as the lights in the cabin dimmed, tiredness gradually came up, and the noisy cabin became quiet. Everyone could not help (sleeping Shui) God’s call, a This fell asleep.

When boarding the plane, Zhou Jian deliberately changed seats with other team members and got the opportunity to sit next to Li Orange.

Along the way, Zhou Jian has been talking about the customs of Australia. He knows that Li Cheng (sexual xing) is playful. He wants to arouse Li Cheng's interest so that the two of them will find a chance to go out after the game.

But now Li Cheng is full of gifts in his backpack, how can he get the energy to listen to what Zhou Jian is talking about?

Zhou Jian wasted a lot of tongue, but Li Cheng kept his left ear in and out of his right ear, and responded perfunctorily.