96

With the lively and lively music, the athletes of the Chinese National Team arranged in a square array and stepped onto the track of the stadium. +++All Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

Li Cheng walked at the forefront of the phalanx. He was entrusted with an important task this time and became the flag-bearer for this entry. He was waving the national flag excitedly, his thin body was wrapped in a tailor-made Chinese dress, and his every move was unspeakably sassy.

The director knows exactly what the audience wants to see. The camera starts with Li Cheng's straight and slender legs, and the camera gradually moves upwards, leading the audience to admire his thin waist and tall and straight body in turn. Finally, the camera was frozen on the side of the omega.

The corners of his mouth were grinning, the waves of his eyes were sweet, and the corners of his eyes and brows were full of fighting spirit. With his head upright (chest xiong) waving the national flag, he appeared in every corner of the world through television.

In an instant, the live broadcast screen on the app was filled with numerous barrage.

"I can!"

"I really can!!!"

"I am tired of these two words, I have already said..."

In the capital of China, thousands of miles away, Xiao Yiheng stared blankly at the "cocoa" flashing on the screen, frowning slightly.

He looked at Amy next to him: "What does 'K' mean?"

Amy: "..." Intuitively told Amy that Xiao Yiheng never wanted to hear the real answer.

Amy whispered: "But it means okay."

"Yes?" Xiao Yiheng still didn't understand.

The poor beta girl stammered and couldn't speak, and just then, another string of colorful bullets flashed across the screen.

--"Brother Orange, don't be the little sun in the world, just come to the sun!"

The sun is also called the sun; so "the sun me" means...

Xiao Yiheng's face turned black for an instant, and he finally understood what those flying "cocoa" meant. Those who weren't OK, were obviously hungry (Ji) and thirsty!

Xiao Yiheng is so angry.

...

"It's brother, really brother!"

In a residential building in Hwaseong City, Pomelo sat on the sofa, holding the orange cat in one hand and the duck in the other, watching excitedly the athletes entering the stadium broadcast on the TV screen.

Since Li Cheng went north to the capital for training camp more than two months ago, Youyou hasn't seen his brother for a long time, and he thinks it hard. Although Li Cheng would make video calls with her every week, it still couldn't reduce her longing. She knew that it was a very glorious thing for her brother to go to training camps and competitions this time. She told all the classmates beside her that her brother was a hero and he would become a world champion.

Not long ago, my brother went viral on the Internet by accident, and even the monitor of the next class came over to ask her whether the "Little Sun on Earth" that became so popular on the short video website recently was her brother. Youyou was so proud that she showed everyone a photo of her and her brother. She also promised that after her brother returned home, she would ask for some autographed photos for everyone.