74

On the day Li Cheng set off to go north, the entire swimming team came to see him off. or the first time in seventeen years, he flies on a plane, standing in a crowded airport at a loss. Fortunately, Coach Wu took him to check in, otherwise he You can't even find a place to check your luggage.

This was a working day, and Xiao Yiheng had to go to class. Li Cheng told him last night not to let him see him off. He didn't expect Xiao Yiheng to skip class silently and appeared in the airport lobby on time.

Li Cheng complained about his first cut and then played, but he was still very happy.

He graciously took Xiao Yiheng's hand and walked to his group of younger brothers and told them: "I have been away for two months. During this period, take care of your sister-in-law!"

Brothers: "..."

Xiao Yiheng: "..."

Li Cheng's expression was serious, but in fact, his heart was already refreshed. When he watched Hong Kong Island movies before, he was particularly yearning for the loyalty of the buddies in the movie, especially the phrase "Take care of your sister-in-law for me", which is quite a mature man's lonely hero. ! He did not know how many times he rehearsed in the mirror in the dormitory, and today he finally found the opportunity to speak out!

Xiao Yiheng glanced at him with a half-smile, and asked him, "How do you plan to let them take care of me?"

Li Cheng thought for a while: "Just like that. During lunch break, ask them to help you squeeze the canteen for food; you can also let them carry school bags for you; they can also help you write a thousand-word check... "

Xiao Yiheng interrupted him: "Help me write an inspection?"

"...Uh, it seems that you don't need to write a check." Li Orange changed the answer, "They can help you with your homework!"

Xiao Yiheng: "..."

Alpha didn't speak, but his eyes read "I guess they don't even understand the subject of my homework", □□-naked IQ crushed.

The boys did not dare to resist the authority of Brother Li. They patted (xiong) to ensure that during the time Li Cheng was away, they would definitely take care of Xiao Yiheng properly. The initial goal was to make him three kilograms of fat!

Huang Yelun, as the most heartfelt young brother around Li Cheng, was extremely sad when he faced the parting. He tearfully said, "Brother Li, I asked someone to inquire about it. This time the training team is hard. A and b Less, omega is the only one you are, you must keep a low profile when you get there."

Xiao Yiheng agreed with this, and was about to add two more sentences along the topic. He didn't expect Huang Yelun to have half a sentence left.

Huang Yelun: "--Don't beat them up as father when they first meet."

Xiao Yiheng: What to do with "..." sounds even more worrying.

Several young people said a lot of miscellaneous things, mainly Li Cheng was responsible for speaking, and others were responsible for listening. When Li Cheng had arranged everything, there was not much time left.

Coach Wu finished the baggage check and urged Li Cheng to go to the security check.

Li Cheng had never done a plane before, and thought that by plane or train, people who saw him off could be sent to the boarding gate, but they could only be sent to the security check area.