39

This time the expedition was a complete victory. That night, coach Wu Xu paid for his own money and invited the boys of the swimming team to a celebration dinner.

"You and neither of you are allowed to ask for leave. Those who have an object will bring an object, and the one who has no object will lie to one object, and give me all!" On weekdays, Wu Xu is always very serious on the floor, and all the team members treat him again. Respect and scared, but tonight, his face was full of smiles and all the folds were stretched out.

He looked at Li Cheng again: "And you kid, when will you keep us from Xiao Yiheng? You don't tell the truth in front of me and your wife. You know that when I saw Xiao Yiheng appear in the drug control office today, How surprised?"

Li Cheng was anxious: "Coach, Xiao Yiheng and I are really not of that kind (guanguan)!"

Wu Xu: "Anyway, I'm a beta. I don't understand the thing about your young Ao. If you say it's not, it's not it."

"..." Li Cheng was really hard to argue.

The celebration banquet was at a small restaurant next to the Provincial Swimming Pool. They asked for a box. Xiao Yiheng was late. When he walked in, the food was already on the table.

Li Cheng asked where he was just now.

Xiao Yiheng answered frankly: "I just met a friend, so I talked a few more words."

Li Cheng felt a little strange, because he noticed that Xiao Yiheng's sleeves were a bit dirty, with some red, red and black marks, as if he had just had a fight.

He should have thought more about it. Xiao Yiheng's (sexual xing) personality is deadly cold, not the kind of (sexual xing) personality that is easy to grudge against others, and he has no enemies, who can he fight with?

Xiao Yiheng saw an empty seat on Li Cheng's left hand, so he took a seat there very naturally, and Li Cheng glared at him: "You are conscious. This is the position of Yuyou. Why do you have such a thick skin to grab a seat with a kid?"

Xiao Yiheng's expression remained unchanged: "There are not enough seats, then sit on my lap."

Li Cheng kicked him under the table: "She is ten years old, not two or three. You two met for the first time today. You let her sit on your lap?"

"You got it wrong." Xiao Yiheng patted his thigh calmly, "I mean, she sits in your position and you sit on my lap."

"..."

Had it not been for the coach to hold Li Cheng, Li Cheng would give Xiao Yiheng a taste of being kicked by the gold medal today.

Actually, I didn't participate in the celebration dinner tonight. Just before Xiao Yiheng arrived at the restaurant, Youyou's adoptive mother came to pick her up because she had a piano lesson in the evening and was going to the Children's Palace.

Youyou sat in the stadium for a day today, but couldn't say a few words with his brother, but his voice became hoarse. Before the parting, there were tears in Yuyou's eyes. She really couldn't bear to leave Li Cheng. The siblings made an appointment. When they meet next time, Li Cheng will take her to the amusement park.

However, Youyou told Li Cheng before leaving that she hopes to see Brother Xiao again in the amusement park next time.

Li Cheng really didn't understand what Xiao Yiheng's guy had put pomelo soup. Not only the coach and teammates, but even his sister had turned against him!