95

The team doctor told Li Cheng in detail about the side effects of the inhibitor. In short, the inhibitor does not make the craze disappear, but uses biotechnology to suppress the outbreak of pheromones, but this suppression has drawbacks. It's like a spring, (强qiang) pressed down, and is bound to bounce back fiercely in the end. +++ Popular Tanmei Novels: www.sto123.cc

Moreover, the location of Li Cheng's glands is very special. He is about to be eighteen years old. This time the craze is fierce, and no one can confirm what Li Cheng's (body shen) experience will look like after the inhibitor's effect has subsided.

The team doctor's words went back and forth in Li Cheng's little head several times, and he finally understood.

Li Cheng breathed out slowly: "...No problem, this side effect is nothing to me, I can accept it."

To put it more bluntly, it is a shot of inhibitors, although it can temporarily calm the craze, but the next time the craze comes, he will become particularly...waves.

Well, he's not a single dog anyway, isn't it better. jpg

Now that Li Cheng made a decision, Coach Yu stopped persuading him.

In this game, there were a lot of omega among the players, and the team doctor brought some inhibitors in advance, but they had to report to them before taking them. He instructed Li Cheng to get an injection on an empty stomach the next morning, and rest for a day after the injection, so she should stop exercising.

When Li Cheng left the team doctor's room, he accidentally ran into Zhou Jian in the corridor.

Seeing him, Zhou Jian was a little unnatural (touching Mo) (touching Mo) his nose, averted his eyes and moved back.

"Li Cheng, I heard the coach talk about you..." Zhou Jian looked into his eyes and said seriously, "If you need my'help', I am very willing."

Li Cheng patted his shoulder happily: "Okay, I won't trouble you with this little thing, I have other ways to solve it."

Zhou Jian's heart sank: "... Another way? Are you looking for the person you brought to the swimming pool last time?"

It was the alpha who claimed to be Li Cheng's boyfriend, Xiao Yiheng or Xiao Yishu.

Li Cheng was taken aback, and quickly rushed to cover his mouth: "Ancestor, stop talking nonsense! When did I take outsiders to the swimming pool?!"

The team rules are strict and no one is allowed to approach the swimming pool. The last time Li Cheng brought Xiao Yiheng into the swimming pool, he sneaked in during the lunch break. She didn't expect to bump into Zhou Jian, let alone Zhou Jian directly in the corridor to stab it out. The coach is the other side of the door. If the coach hears that he violates the team rules, he should not be fined to swim 40 kilometers?

Li Cheng was in a moment of anxiety and pressed against Zhou Jian, pressing his shoulder with one hand and covering his mouth with the other.

He has forgotten that he is now in the prelude of the boom, and Zhou Jian is an alpha, most sensitive to omega pheromones. The two got closer, and the scent of sweet orange that seemed to be absent from Li Cheng escaped, and Zhou Jian smelled it clearly.

The person I like is close at hand, Zhou Jian's brain is hot for a while, (off tuo), "Why can't I?"

Li Cheng was taken aback for a moment: "What?"