104

Building A, Brilliant Community. +++ The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

Xiao family.

The young alpha faced the wall and knelt there. The specially customized bookcase is densely packed with countless trophies, medals, and awards. The golden color (color) is connected together, which represents all the glory that this alpha has achieved from his learning to walk to the age of eighteen.

And now, he is kneeling before this piece of "Glory", "repenting" the mistakes he made because of "mistakes".

Even when he was kneeling, the boy's back was straight. The weight represented by those trophies cannot bend his body by a single cent.

On the ground in front of him, there was a pen and a thick stack of manuscript paper.

There was a lot of blank space on the paper, except for the four characters on the top of the first page-"Explanation of the situation".

The icy four-character title is almost like a subordinate reporting to the leader.

It's just that those four characters are obviously not his own brushstrokes, and the strokes are arrogant, as if the person who wrote these four characters for him condescended and took the initiative to give him down the steps.

The young Alpha glanced across the thick pile of blank manuscript paper waiting for him to fill, there was no movement in his eyes, only a sneer at the corner of his mouth.

At this moment, the door of his room was pushed open.

A middle-aged woman walked in. Even at home, she still dressed dignified and exquisite, even her eyeliner was drawn meticulously, and her hair was rolled into a neat bun.

She was holding a tray in her hand with tea, snacks, and cut fruits on the tray. This group of "props" made her look more cordial.

"Yiheng, my mother has prepared some food for you, all of which are new fruits bought today." She tried to make her voice look kind.

Xiao Yiheng did not move.

The woman didn't care about his silence. She walked into the room with a tray, and said kindly: "You are as stubborn as your father. You left without saying a word. How scary, do you know Mom and Dad? When I went to the winter camp to look for you, the teacher said, "You didn't go there at all, and my mother's eyes were so dark that she was about to have a heart attack!... You kid, if you have any ideas, you have to tell your parents, don't make your own decisions. Mom and Dad have eaten more salt than you have eaten. All the decisions made are for your own good. If you encounter danger outside, how worried we should be. You were obviously not like this before, why? Suddenly began to rebel?"

Everything she said was like an ordinary mother caring for her son.

However, if she really cares about him, she should immediately withdraw the physical punishment on him instead of saying these flamboyant words.

While she was talking, she walked to Xiao Yiheng's side.

"Yiheng, how much have you written? Come, let my mother take a look-" When she saw the empty manuscript in front of Xiao Yiheng, she changed her tone in vain, "What's the matter with you?! Why haven't you moved?!!! "