89

After hearing what Xiao Yiheng had said, the temperature around Zhou Jian instantly dropped ten degrees.

Zhou Jian's breathing was stagnant, his eyes chasing Li Cheng, and he asked incredulously, "Team Li, he...you..."

He couldn't believe that the strange alpha in front of him was Li Cheng's boyfriend!

Zhou Jian always thought that Li Cheng was a kind of "steel straight o", only training in his heart, not love. Over the past two months, he has kept expressing hints to Li Orange, expressing his feelings time and time again, but Li Orange is like an insulator, making his straight ball miss every time. The game was about to come, and Li Cheng focused on training. Zhou Jian decided that after the game, he would confess to Li Cheng with a medal. This time, he would clearly explain his intentions-why didn't he wait until When the game started, Li Cheng's boyfriend suddenly fell from the sky!

Zhou Jian did not want to believe it.

He even hoped that Li Cheng could tell him that today is April Fool's Day, and what Xiao Yiheng said was an April Fool's Day prank.

But the haunting alpha pheromone on Li Cheng's body clearly proves the relationship between him and Xiao Yiheng.

Zhou Jian couldn't help thinking, what exactly did the two of them just do to make Li Cheng smell of pheromone?

Li Cheng didn't expect Xiao Yiheng to suddenly reveal their (guanguan) relationship. He looked at Xiao Yiheng a little unexpectedly and asked him in a low voice, "Didn’t you say that we should keep a low profile, and we can’t tell others that we are here. Dating?"

Xiao Yiheng thought--Does rivals count as humans?

Xiao Yiheng: "I changed my mind."

Li Cheng curled his lips and murmured: "My dear boy, your rebellious period has come at an untimely time. It makes my father very worried."

"..." Xiao Yiheng raised his hand and flicked the braid on top of his head, helplessly, "again nonsense."

The two of them were full of affection in front of Zhou Jian's face, and Zhou Jian's eyes were angry when he was looking straight.

Li Cheng didn't notice his psychological change at all, "cough cough--" Li Cheng held Xiao Yiheng's hand, clasped his fingers, and raised it to Zhou Jian. His face was red, with a little shyness and a little pride, "Introduce him, this is Xiao Yiheng, my partner! You can call him his sister-in-law. Zhou Jian, you are the first in the team to know this. You have to keep me secret."

Xiao Yiheng: "..." Why is it a sister-in-law again?

Zhou Jian didn't care about the sentence of his sister-in-law. He stared straight at the hands of the two men. If the sight can be turned into substance, there will be a fire in Xiao Yiheng's hands. .

That kind of look is called jealousy.

Seeing Zhou Jian's unwilling look, Xiao Yiheng felt refreshed and relaxed.

In the previous two months of long-distance love, Xiao Yiheng suffered from lovesickness. Li Cheng was imprisoned in the training center, and the people and things he had contact with every day were limited. The person he mentioned most often, except for his roommate, was Zhou Jian.

For example, "Zhou Jian broke the record again at 1500 meters today", such as "Zhou Jian was distracted during shore training with me today"... Although Xiao Yiheng knew that Li Cheng and Zhou Jian did not have any (Guanguan) system, he still tolerated Can't help thinking about it.

However, the lovesickness he suffered before finally found it back today!

Sure enough, I still look for opportunities to show off my love in front of my rivals and consolidate my status as a real boyfriend.