37

The whistle sounded, and ten backstroke swimmers stepped into the water at the same time. After diving for a short distance under the water, they immediately surfaced and swam towards the turning point.

Huang Yelun stood on the starting platform, his whole body stiff with tension.

They had all heard Ji Xun's insult to them just now. If it weren't for (killing sha) to break the law, Ji Xun would not be able to get out of the swimming pool today! Everyone suffocated in their hearts and couldn't wait to prove their strength.

On the contrary, Li Cheng was the coolest performer among the four, because he knew that in the arena, performance is more important than fist.

Among the four players sent by Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School, the first one is an alpha senior who specializes in backstroke. This morning he won the bronze medal in the 100-meter backstroke; the second is Huang Yelun, beta, who just won the silver medal in the 50-meter breaststroke. ; The third is an alpha senior, with average butterfly results and only won a bronze medal; the fourth is Li Cheng.

Looking at the staffing alone, Hwaseong No. 1 High School can only be regarded as a failure. Except for Li Orange, there is no gold medal player in the team. But who made Ji Xun's mouth too mean, his orphan speech before the game aroused blood in everyone's hearts (sexual xing).

Therefore, when the backstroke players came back from the turning point, the players of Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School were already ranked second! This result is even better than his own individual score!

As long as this advantage is maintained, why don't they worry about getting a medal?

Huang Yelun made a jump position and waited for the relay. He thumped in his heart, his mind was messy, for a while it was his girlfriend's smiling face, another was the college admission letter beckoning to him, another was Ji Xun's frenzied remarks, and then it became Li Ge's encouragement to him... Distracted thoughts arrived, Huang Yelun looked at the sparkling pool water, and for the first time had the thought of not wanting to enter the water.

Before he calmed down, the figure of the backstroke senior quickly approached. Seeing that the back of the senior's hand made the last arc in the air, Huang Yelun hurriedly jumped into the water——

--by! Make a mistake!

Obviously, he has practiced thousands of take-offs, and he has already formed a muscle (flesh rou) memory, but Huang Yelun somehow, just like a cannon-ball sinking into the bottom of the pool, he almost came back from the last shot Brothers bumped together.

When he struggled to surface and found the rhythm to catch up, the team's advantage had long since disappeared. Hwaseong No. 1 High School fell from second to third from the bottom!

No one thought of this sudden mistake. In the coaching bench, Wu Xu's face (color) was as dark as ink, and he decided to go back and let Huang Yelun train.

There was also a lot of discussion in the audience. Huang Yelun's little girlfriend was about to cry tears. She clenched her hands and kept praying for her boyfriend in her heart.

Seeing Huang Yelun making a mistake, Ji Xun laughed and asked Li Cheng mockingly: "Where did you pick it up from? I don't think he did breaststroke, but toad-mao magical skills. Once in the water, he will sink to the bottom!"