10

Brother Hu knelt in front of the two evil stars crying bitterly, taking a mouthful of "Dad" and "Mom". Regardless of Brother Tiger's ability to fight at the bottom, he can definitely rank in the forefront of the region in terms of shameless level. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

The air solidified at this moment.

Li Cheng's whole body was like a pot of boiling water, and the heat rushed directly over his head. He subconsciously looked at Xiao Yiheng beside him, but he didn't expect Xiao Yiheng to also look at him.

The two of them looked at each other and moved away at the same time.

Gan.

Li Cheng was angrily: He had always been someone else's father in his life, so he didn't expect to run into Xiao Yiheng, and he would be like being a mother inexplicably!

Who wants to get involved with the **** Xiao Yiheng? ! Even if all the alphas in the world except Xiao Yiheng are impotence-failure, even if he has to spend his whole life craze alone, it is impossible for him to see Xiao Yiheng's quality?

Li Cheng was so angry that he could only throw it all at the **** in front of him.

He kicked Brother Tiger with his toes, blacked his face, and asked him, "Where did you come from? Do you know this is my Licheng site, and dare you run into the wild?"

Brother Hu explained with tears and snot, it turned out that they all came from the neighboring districts and counties. Their village was demolished last year, and the young people became rich overnight and instantly lost the meaning of life.

It is said that men get bad when they have money, so they get bad naturally. Every day I have nothing to do, I don't want to go to school, and I don't want to work anymore. They stay together all day long, and finally form a small group of gangsters headed by Brother Hu.

Li Cheng: "...So you are actually a group of wealthy second generations?"

Brother Hu shook his head into a rattle, and said modestly: "Don't dare to be, don't dare to be, those who are educated are called the rich second generation, we are called the second generation of demolition at best."

Li Cheng was so angry.

Li Cheng also wanted to get rich overnight and experience the feeling of losing the meaning of life! In this way he can take his sister around, drink as much (奶Nai) tea as she wants, and buy as many hair ropes as she wants!

Suddenly there was a very slight laughter around him.

"!!!" Li Cheng was stunned, and looked sideways: "Xiao Yiheng, did you smile just now?"

Xiao Yihengdan only left Li Cheng with a cold side face: "You got it wrong."

Li Cheng thought to himself, huh, pretending to really look alike.

Li Cheng looked at Brother Tiger who was in a group, thought for a while, and said, "You are now my subordinate defeated. I will give you two options. First, you get out of my turf and dare to take further steps. I'll interrupt your three legs. Second, you brought your gang of little brothers over to be my subordinates, and you are not allowed to do evil again in the future!"