42

"National Health Education Course" has a total of ten class hours, each Saturday and Sunday morning each have one session, the last weekend afternoon exam, just four weekends can be class.

The dignified school tyrant, Brother Li, was reduced to attending an elective course in the attached middle school. This fact was too shameful. Li Cheng could only cover it up and found an excuse to dismiss the younger brother and quietly ran to the attached middle school on Saturday morning.

Because it was the weekend, he didn't wear a school uniform. He only wore a T-shirt with the words "For the Father, Just Be Strong", and pulled out a pair of ripped jeans from the closet. He looked at himself in the mirror and felt that he was really at the forefront of fashion, but in the eyes of the security guard in the attached middle school, he became a suspicious gangster.

"What are you (gan)?" the security guard said suspiciously, "parents of students?"

Li Cheng hummed: "Where am I like a student's parent like this?"

"That's right," the security captain gave the other security guards a wink (color), and a few people quietly outflanked, "You really don't look like a good person."

The other school security guards are young and strong, but the security guards in the attached middle school are all 50 or 60-year-old uncles, and their teeth leak. They were worried that Li Cheng could not be controlled, so they decided to join them.

"...????" Li Cheng was anxious, he was no longer like a good man, he was handsome and tall, with blond hair and elegant hair! He is one of the most influential people. Even his drooling math textbooks were bought at high prices. When he arrived at the attached middle school, he was suspected by several security guards?

He couldn't really do anything with these people who could be his grandfather. He could only reluctantly take out the attached middle school attendance certificate from his trouser pocket, with his name printed on it in black and white, and accompanied by his one-inch photo.

This is one of his standard ID photos. At that time, he had not dyed his hair gold (color), and his skin had not been tanned. He looked at (dry gan) (dry gan) clean, and laughed (exposed) Eight teeth out.

"I'm from the high school next door." Li Cheng's face was stinky, and the last half of the sentence was in his mouth, ambiguous, "I'm here to listen to "serg#$%^"."

"What?" The uncle security guard did not hear clearly.

"Class of "National dstgh¥%&"."

"What?" The uncle security guard heard.

"Country! People! Health! Health! Education! Education! Lessons!!!" Li Cheng broke the jar, "I am an omega, I just split up, I will come to class!!!"

"..." Everything was quiet.

At this moment, behind Li Cheng there was a rough voice that was still in the changing voice.

"Hahaha, that golden-haired person is so shy, he can only split up at such an age!"

Li Cheng: "..." He turned his head and saw that a few little kids in school uniforms appeared behind him at some point. The boy headed up arrogantly raised his chin, (exposing) he was not three centimeters away. Long neck.