54

Li Cheng escaped back to the dormitory. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

There was throbbing pain from the bite on the back of his neck, and he pulled up the collar and wrapped himself tightly, for fear of being noticed by others.

There was only one sentence reverberating in his mind, Xiao Yiheng actually liked him!

This incident made Li Cheng very surprised, and...not so unexpected.

Although he is dull, he is not stupid. After hearing Xiao Yiheng's confession, all the minutiae that had been overlooked by him came out from the depths of memory at this moment.

Why did Xiao Yiheng help him suppress the boom? Why did Xiao Yiheng go to watch his game? Why did Xiao Yiheng take away the gold medal he had kissed? ... bit by bit, bit by bit, Xiao Yiheng invaded his world step by step. Before he noticed it, Li Cheng got used to his existence.

Then today, with a sound of " ", the fireworks exploded in front of Li Orange.

The most hateful thing is that the fuse of the fireworks was lit by Li Orange himself!

Li Cheng really wanted to travel back twenty minutes ago, and warned herself never to lift the felt of the painting, so that she would not hear Xiao Yiheng's confession.

......Do not!

Li Cheng shook his head immediately. He absolutely did not admit that Xiao Yiheng's words were a confession.

How can someone say "I like you, so I will fantasize about your naked body" in a confession?

Only the alpha dominated by the beast (sexual xing) instinct will shamelessly say those things.

The more Li Cheng thought about it, the more angry he got. If he was given another chance, his kick would not hit the easel, but between Xiao Yiheng's legs.

After all, the self in that painting is quite handsome and unrestrained, but it is a pity that the painter is a big **** full of silver and grey emotions.

...

Of course, Li Cheng was absent from the physiological health class on Saturday.

In fact, he woke up early in the morning, but he didn't want to go to class, let alone face Xiao Yiheng. He turned over on the (bed chuang) and pulled the quilt over his head.

Li Cheng broke the jar and thought: Anyway, he didn't know where to throw his finished homework. Even if he went to class, he couldn't hand in his homework. It's better to skip class. If this course fails, it will be suspended and will be retaken next year! The worst consequence is that there is no way to skip a grade and go to pre-university...

Just as he was thinking about it, there was a clear ticking sound from his mobile phone, and someone sent him a message.

Before picking up the phone, Li Cheng guessed that this news was definitely sent by Xiao Yiheng.

That guy must have come to ask him why he was absent from class, right?

However, when Li Cheng saw the words on the screen clearly, he felt like riding a roller coaster, rushing from the highest peak to the lowest valley.