82

I don't know if it was Li Cheng's illusion. During the entire evening training, Zhou Jian acted unsettled and worried. He talked to Li Cheng several times and stopped. Li Cheng is not the roundworm in his stomach, how can he know what he wants to say?

The assistant coach in charge of the tour saw Zhou Jian's absent-mindedness. After training, he screamed Zhou aside and seemed to have to reprimand him.

Li Cheng was sweating. He went to the bathroom and took a battle bath. Because he didn't have a down jacket, he could only put a bath towel on his head, and rushed back to the dormitory with his wet hair.

It's freezing cold here, even if he runs fast enough, his hair still freezes when he gets to the dormitory. The short golden (colored) hair was frozen into icicles, which were ridged to the surroundings to look like small hedgehogs. When they pinched them with their hands, they broke into ice scum.

Li Cheng had never seen such an interesting thing, playing in front of the mirror in the dormitory bathroom, and squeezing his hands full of crushed ice in a short while.

His roommates are all northerners, and were amused by his fuss.

Chen Miao asked, "Li Cheng, where's your down jacket? Why did you come back after wearing only a sweater?"

Li Cheng pinched the icy **** in the mirror, and answered, "I took the down jacket to'show love'."

"Show love?"

"Yeah." Li Cheng turned his head with a smile, "Didn't you say that there is a handsome and thinly dressed alpha outside the fence? I gave him the down jacket!"

Of course Chen Miao didn't believe it, only that he was joking.

A few people chatted for a while, and soon it was time to turn off the lights. Everyone was too tired to train for a day. After saying goodnight to each other, they climbed into bed.

The dormitory building of the training center has very strict schedules, turning off the lights at 10 o'clock in the evening and getting up at 4:30 every night. Which young people don't stay up late? He just turned them from a flock of owls to crowing roosters.

On weekdays, every time after turning off the lights, Li Cheng would fall asleep as quickly as possible, but today he was so excited that he was lying on the (bed chuang), as long as he closed his eyes, Xiao Yiheng's appearance appeared before him. .

He thought of Xiao Yiheng standing under the street lamp in his woolen coat, the temperature of his palm, the simple birthday cake, and the one (kiss wen) across the railing.

In the dark, Li Cheng stretched out (touched Mo) (touched Mo) his lips, and the soft tip of his tongue touched the short nails, leaving a moist trace.

Li Cheng's body was hot, and he clamped his legs impatiently, and quietly rolled over on the (bed chuang).

He pulled the quilt over his head, took out the phone from under the pillow (touching Mo), and poked the chat software.

He knew that Xiao Yiheng was still flying in the sky, but he still couldn't help sending him a teasing emoji.

Harm, there are not many little yellow rabbits in any young man's phone now.