70

In the swimming pool, the waves rolled.

Li Cheng held his breath, repeating the same action again and again under the gaze of the camera.

The director sitting behind the monitor did not know that the actor in her lens had already flown into the cafeteria.

"Very good, card!"

Finally, the last shot is finished!

Li Cheng turned around dexterously underwater, opened the waves with both hands, and swam towards the shore.

He supported the wall of the pool with both hands, jumped up by buoyancy, and climbed to the shore with ease. The staff waiting beside him smiled and handed him a towel, and asked the little actor to wipe his body.

He said thank you, the staff asked: "I heard that you are the provincial champion?"

Li Cheng was quite proud: "Well, now he is the provincial champion." As for the future, he will be the national champion and the world champion.

"You can swim really well." The staff glanced at his thin abdominal muscles, and then (touched Mo) (touched Mo) his protruding belly, which was quite a pity, "I'm as young as you When I was in the pool, I was also a great athlete. Unfortunately, my weight soared after work, and now I can't run, and I can't play basketball. If I were thrown into the pool, I would sink to the bottom as soon as I hit the water...

Li Cheng said without hesitation: "Growing weight does affect running, but swimming and weight are not related." He is like a repeater, and he does not know when to engrave the sentence in his mind verbatim. Retell it, "According to Archimedes' principle, buoyancy is equal to gravity. As long as you have learned to swim and know how to match your hands and feet, you can float even if you grow to two hundred catties!"

The staff was stunned by him: "...It seems that your physics is very good."

Li Cheng blushed, and realized what he had said after he had finished speaking.

It's all to Xiao Yiheng.

Thinking of Xiao Yiheng, Li Cheng couldn't help but think of the fact that he (again=3) put him off the pigeon this morning.

He trembled with a guilty conscience, wrapped his towel tightly, looked up at the watch hung on the wall-actually he knew what time it was now without looking at the watch, because he heard clearly before he went ashore The morning self-study bell that echoes in the campus.

It's seven o'clock, it's seven o'clock!

Brother Li, this scumbag once again played with the pure heart of Alpha!

At this moment, Coach Wu, who was standing behind the monitor, beckoned to him: "Li Cheng, what are you doing? Come here and thank the director."

Li Cheng hurriedly turned around and walked towards the direction of the director wearing a towel.

The director does not look very young. She is definitely less than thirty years old. She has exquisite makeup and a strong perfume on her body, which makes it difficult to see that she is one of the three types of abo (sexual xing).

She had been sitting behind the monitor, her eyes sharp and unsmiling.

Li Cheng had been tossed by her for several hours from yesterday to today, and she was particularly shocked in her heart.