47

On Sunday morning, as soon as the alarm rang, Li Cheng got up from (bed chuang). www.mtlnovel.com His hair is that kind of thick and hard hair. When he wakes up (sleeping in Shui), he woke up everywhere. He put a hot towel on top of his head and ran away. Look through the clothes in the closet.

He tiptoed, for fear of waking up the little lemon in the duck nest (sleeping Shui).

The ducklings were moulting recently, the original yellow hair faded and new white (color) hair emerged. At first glance, it looks like a boiled duck egg, which is really unsightly. Li Cheng couldn't say that it was beautiful without his conscience, and didn't want to take it out to meet people, (gan Gan) he would leave it in the bedroom every day. Fortunately, Little Lemon is very obedient. There is a large balcony in their dormitory. It wanders around on the balcony every day, eating duck food, drinking water, adding some fruits, vegetables and shrimp skins, and waiting for the embarrassing moulting period to pass.

Li Cheng didn't wake up Xiao Lemon, but he woke up his roommate.

The midterm exam is about to start next month. In order to prepare for the exam and sprint for a good place, several of his roommates decided not to go home at the weekend and stayed in the dormitory. Every time at this time, Li Cheng was grateful that he was a sportsman and he didn't have to fight for grades.

(Sleeping Shui) The little fat man opposite him turned over on (Bed chuang) in a daze, with a deep sleepiness in his voice: "Li Cheng...Why did you wake up so early again?" "

Li Cheng whispered back to him: "You forgot, I'm going to the junior high school to take a physical health class."

"Oh, yes..." Little Fatty murmured. When he spoke, his two eyelids were still stuck together, as if he could (sleep Shui) pass again at any time. "You are always late for serious class, but this class So positive..."

Li Cheng (touched Mo) (touched Mo) nose, but did not answer. He put on his clothes, picked up his schoolbag and prepared to go out.

His schoolbag is used as a decoration all the year round, and it is empty inside, only a textbook for the physical health class and two pens, not even a pen bag.

The schoolbag was hung on his shoulders deflated and swayed lightly. He paused when he went out and looked at Xiao Chuan's table.

"Little Fatty, hello, Little Fatty?" Li Cheng stepped back and put his hands on Xiao Fatty's bedside railing, "I will take a few bags of snacks from your table and return you tomorrow, okay?"

The reason Xiaopang is called Xiaopang is because he can't stop with a mouth. Every time he goes to the cafeteria to pack supper during his self-study next night. This weekend he stayed in the dormitory to review and sprint, and the table was full of snacks.

Xiaopang usually protects food very much. Li Cheng specially took advantage of him (Shui Shui) to talk to him in a dazed manner. Xiaopang groaned, not knowing if he heard it.

Li Cheng thought he had heard it.

Li Cheng pulled open the schoolbag, hugged her big hand, and unceremoniously swept half of the snacks on the table.

What Xiaopang buys is the kind of delicate and delicate snacks, two can be hidden in one slap. Pickled pepper konjac cool, spicy fish (dry gan), mini sausages, what else (meat rou), dried rice, crispy seaweed, spicy bean (dry gan) lover plum...especially suitable for hiding in the sleeve, in Eat secretly during class.