6

——This is really a heavy surprise. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Xiao Yiheng once thought that nothing in this world would make him gloomy, but the extra boy in his arms a few seconds ago was enough to shake his world.

The afterglow of the setting sun disappeared at this moment, and in the dim alley, two young boys posted so close. They can clearly feel the other person's body temperature, and the hot air sprayed on the other person's cheeks.

Because of the impact of the boy jumping, Xiao Yiheng was caught off guard, and his body shook slightly.

The blond boy thought they were about to fall, his eyes widened, his hands clenched Xiao Yiheng's shoulders conditioned reflexively, and his mouth screamed: "Hey, you are still not alpha. Hold Lao Tzu firmly. !——Wait, you are Xiao Yiheng?"

He seemed frightened, and immediately let go and flicked away from Xiao Yiheng's arms.

He landed very lightly, Xiao Yiheng didn't even have time to react, the body temperature in his arms disappeared.

Xiao Yiheng stretched out his hand subconsciously, probably because he wanted to hold him, but the boy was very agile, and he stood firm soon after landing. Xiao Yiheng's outstretched hand paused in the air, and then took it back as if nothing had happened (fa fa).

The sky is completely dark.

The street lamp came in from outside the alley, and two boys of the same age were both looking at the stranger in front of them by the dim light.

Unlike Xiao Yiheng, the blond boy’s school uniform was not worn properly. His zippers were wide open. All the white (color) fabrics on the uniform were painted with graffiti, and the black (color) T-shirt he wore next to his body was printed on it. With an arrogant word "I", he became king.

They are like the north and south poles of a magnet. One is regular and indifferent, like the flower of kaolin; while the other is lawless and extremely arrogant.

After almost just one glance, Xiao Yiheng put the word "trouble" on the boy.

Xiao Yiheng asked: "Do you know me?" He just heard the other party call his name.

Unexpectedly, the blond boy frowned and asked, "Don't you know me?"

Xiao Yiheng: "..."

Xiao Yiheng: "Should I know you?"

The blond boy stepped up again: "Don't you know me?!"

Listening to his tone, it was as if Xiao Yiheng didn't lower his head (kiss wen) his shoes immediately after seeing him, he was disrespectful to him.

Between the lightning and flint, a name jumped into Xiao Yiheng's mind.

The tip of his tongue hit his palate lightly, and Xiao Yiheng bit the spicy and sweet name between his lips and teeth: "Are you Li Orange?"

"Humph."

Li Cheng hummed a sound from his nose, and he just said, his famous school bully Li, how could someone not know him?

Xiao Yiheng: "..."

He didn't recognize Li Cheng at first sight because he had preconceived the portraits of demon (sexual xing). He really didn't understand. How could his classmates paint him so ugly when Li Cheng was so dazzling? If you let him paint...no, it is impossible for him to paint portraits for others.