45

Li Cheng would never know that he had "unilaterally" become Wei Rong's target, and Wei Rong's younger brother was watching Jian in secret...no, surveillance. He just felt that his back was cold during class today, as if someone had been staring at him sneakily.

In the middle of the class, Li Cheng couldn't help it anymore, and turned back abruptly. He wanted to catch the person who was watching him (stealing tou), except for scaring the little oa girl sitting behind him.

Li Cheng has always trusted his intuition, and he thinks there must be a problem.

He couldn't bear to stand against the wind in the classroom, secretly took out his mobile phone and sent a message to the younger brother.

Orange and rhubarb, are you there?

The pool prodigal frog, brother Li, I'm here!

Lilicheng, I came to the junior high school to do some personal affairs, but I always feel that someone is peeking at me from behind. You can help me investigate.

The pool prodigal frog... Brother Li, how can I investigate?

Pool prodigal frog I am not a surveillance probe, I have no such ability!

The prodigal frog in the swimming pool

Swimming pool prodigal frog and, brother Li, you are so wise and martial. Someone worships you in secret, but they dare not approach, so they can only follow you secretly. Isn't this normal?

Lili Orange...Tsk, you are quite right to say that.

Lili Orange is indeed, blame me for being so good.

Li Cheng was persuaded by Huang Yelun. He is so perfect. This group of junior high school kids have never seen a beautiful and capable oa like him. It is natural to have a crush on him or two.

He was proud, and suddenly a figure stopped at his desk, blocking the light above his head.

Li Cheng subconsciously looked up...

...It's Xiao Yiheng.

Xiao Yiheng held the teaching reference for the lecture, and there was no expression on his face.

He calmly asked, "Student Li Cheng, during class time, don't you listen well, what are you holding in your hand?"

Li Cheng was wearing a long-sleeved sweater today. He flipped his wrist and the phone quickly fell into the cuff, hiding it tightly. He replied categorically, "It's the air conditioner remote control!"

Isn't it just thicker than anyone else, Li Cheng will never admit defeat!

all the classmates"......"

Xiao Yiheng raised his eyebrows, "Oh? You have a wristband on the remote control of your air conditioner?"

Li Cheng's face was not red and his heart was not beating. "Yes, teacher, isn't your air conditioner remote control still in a shell?"

The two of you came and I fought for a long time. The whole class didn't even dare to show up. They stared at the two senior seniors and quarreled without dirty words for a few minutes.