61

Xiao Yiheng first explained to Youyou how Archimedes discovered the principle of buoyancy during the (xi) bath, and this principle is actually the same as the essence of Cao Chong's statement.

Youyou had never heard of Archimedes, but Cao Chong said that she still knew it! "Cao Chong Said Elephant" is a compulsory content in the primary school textbook, but the Chinese class emphasizes Cao Chong's wisdom and wisdom, while Xiao Yiheng talks about the physical principles.

Youyou didn't know until today that Cao Chong started to study physics at a very young age, and the ancient little friends are too poor.

"In short, the buoyancy of an object is equal to its own gravity." Xiao Yiheng dipped his finger in the water and drew a simple stick figure on the shore. The stick figure was a stickman in a swimming skirt, which looked like a pomelo.

He drew the pool, the stickman pomelo, and then drew a vertical upward arrow on the stickman's stomach.

And this is the force analysis diagram of pomelo swimming.

Youyou seem to understand or understand "Brother Xiao, you mean, when I was swimming, an invisible hook lifted me up?"

Xiao Yiheng "...not a hook, it's buoyancy."

"Does the elephant also have this hook?"

"..." Xiao Yiheng retreated, "Yes."

"Then why the hook didn't lift the elephant, but it could lift me."

"Because the density of elephants is greater than that of water."

"Density? What is density?"

How did the ten-year-old friend know what density and buoyancy, Xiao Yiheng explained for a long time, the more you listened, the more confused you became.

You are tired and don't want to fight anymore.

"Brother Xiao, I really don't understand what you are talking about." Grapefruit hugged the neck of the flamingo pontoon and said aggrievedly, "I can't see the hook either."

Xiao Yiheng tried his best to explain, "The hook I mean is that the buoyancy is not visible to the eye, it is what makes you feel."

"But I can't feel it!"

Li Cheng was in the audience for ten minutes, watching Xiao Yiheng drawing the stress analysis diagram and talking about the density formula. He was busy for most of the day, but the progress was negative. Looking at the pomelo, the two big eyes are covered with two **** of tears, which are more pitiful than the little day lily in the ground.

After all, Pomelo is only ten years old, so multiplication and division are not good enough. Xiao Yiheng still wanted to make Youyou understand the stress analysis diagram that Li Cheng couldn't understand. This is not difficult for (强qiang) people.

Li Cheng could not bear the smoke from his brain. He jumped into the water, walked quickly to Xiao Yiheng's side, told alha to let them go, and stop reading those heady formulas. "Whether there are so many messy things in swimming? Calculate the buoyancy formula in your mind? Swimming is an instinct, you have said so much, do you know how to swim?"

Xiao Yiheng was silent for a long time unexpectedly.

Li Cheng! ! !