Fanwai "Where are the cubs"

Extraordinary Parent-Child Variety Show 1

After graduating from Pomelo, she didn't want to continue her studies, and her adoptive parents were old, so she decided to return to Hwaseong to work. +++ Popular Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

She studied media for both her undergraduate and postgraduate studies. The School of Media of Capital University is the number one in the country. Youyou effortlessly found a job on the satellite channel of Huacheng TV Station.

She joined the group title as a variety show director. Recently, Satellite TV is preparing an s++-level program with a very high level of confidentiality. She is so busy every day that she can only take two days off in one month.

This day, Yuyou's work finally came to an end. She couldn't wait to rush to her brother's house to make friends with her young son who hadn't seen each other for a long time.

Little lychee likes my aunt. Seeing the pomelo came, she turned around her feet like a puppy.

Pomelo picked him up, kissed left and right, and kissed the little lychee into a little tomato before she let go.

A layer of lipstick was printed on the cheek of the little lychee, and when he reached out (touching Mo), even the palm of his hand turned red.

Li Cheng hadn't seen her sister for a long time, and quickly took her up and down to look carefully. Not to mention, "Social University" is indeed the best school. Youyou have worked in the TV station for more than half a year, completely getting rid of the childishness in the ivory tower. She took off her hoodie and jeans, put on a slim dress and high heels, she became a lot more mature.

Youyou put Xiao Niezi in his arms, looked at the two people on the opposite side of the sofa, and said straightforwardly: "Brother, sister-in-law, I have something to discuss with you today."

Li Cheng: "Hey! What do you mean by being a little conscientious? Isn't it considered business to see your brother?"

"... also." Youyou coughed, and hurriedly took out a thick plan book from his bag and pushed it to his brother. "That's it. The variety show I'm following now requires It's online now. This is a parent-child variety show called "Where are you going?" It's a stage..."

"Where are the cubs" is the main concept of slow variety show. There are no fixed guests in each season. The upper and lower episodes are a family. It records the little family's little family in a day. It is not like other variety shows to do "tasks" and does not need " Compete for talent".

To be honest, since Li Cheng retired, variety show invitations have continued. Nowadays, variety shows not only like to invite stars, but also like to invite athletes who have good physical strength. It is not hypocritical at all, and it can enliven the atmosphere. Compared with stars, their notice fees are higher. a lot less.

The teammates who retired at the same time as Li Orange had to run around for announcements and business performances every month. It is said that they can easily make a lot of money.

But Li Cheng is not short of money now, he just wants to be his high school teacher with peace of mind, and bring those stinky brats to fight for a few gold medals.

Therefore, all those variety shows that came to Li Cheng before were rejected by him.

But the invitation presented to Li Cheng this time was different: it was actually an invitation for a family of three to participate in a parent-child variety show! Li Cheng believed in his sister very much. If there was anything messy about this show, Youyou would definitely not be able to put this planning book in front of him.