22

Within three days, all the students in the entire Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School knew that Li Cheng, a school bully of the second grade (13), raised a little duck that could only quack!

The school explicitly prohibits students from keeping pets, but the school rules do not exist in Li Cheng's eyes. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com The principal prefers him, not to mention that he raises a duck, even if he raises a flock of geese, the school can build a goose ring for him alone.

For the birth of this little duck, nothing was more shocking than its former owner Huang Yelun.

Huang Yelun asked: "Brother Li, I bought this duck egg. How does it recognize you as a father?"

It feels like the hero in the qi dot novel has worked so hard to subdue a spirit pet, and as a result, the spirit pet turns around and recognizes others as the main one. Don't mention how big the gap in Huang Yelun's heart is.

Li Cheng got stuck. Of course, he couldn't say that he and Xiao Yiheng hid in the closet and saw everything. After coming out of the closet, they happened to encounter a duck and duck. He could only vaguely said: "You are ashamed to say? I went to the swimming pool to fetch things, and your cabinet door was not closed, so I glanced at it, and this little thing entangled me."

Huang Yelun scratched his head, always feeling that there was some loophole in Li Cheng's words: "But..."

"It's nothing." Li Cheng changed the subject in a panic, "I'll pass the money for ducks to you. You can buy some lipsticks, small skirts, etc. for your girlfriend. Girls like these. "

"Okay!" Huang Yelun was stunned by him. He started to think about what gifts to buy to make his girlfriend happy after getting the ransom money from Duck. He chose the wrong gift last time, but this time he can't make another mistake.

...... Hey, no, he hasn't told anyone about his single thing yet? How did Brother Li know?

...

The duckling was just born, feathers were not abundant, and could not be separated from people, so Li Cheng took a long scarf and wrapped the duckling on the (chest xiong) mouth. When he was in class, the little duck fell asleep (sleeping Shui), and when he woke up, he opened his flat mouth to beg Li Cheng for something to eat.

Li Cheng, a novice father, doesn’t know how to feed ducks. He asked the auntie in the cafeteria for some vegetables, leaves, fish heads and fish tails to feed the ducks. rub.

Xiao Yiheng couldn't stand it. He asked someone to buy a special duck food, which was a mixture of fruits and vegetables (dried gan), dried shrimps, whole grains, and other nutritious things. The lemon ate it hard, and finally opened the meat.

The duckling's fluff has not gone back and cannot be launched into the water. But it was naturally close to the water. Li Cheng took it to the swimming pool for training and put it on the shore. It lay there neatly, watching Li Cheng swimming in the water.

The other team members wanted to tease the little duck, but Lemon had a bad temper. He would grab someone other than the owner (touching Mo). It hurts so much that it hurts a player's swimming trunks.

"What kind of owner keeps what kind of pet." A team member said with a sincere heart, "Brother Li's duck looks so good, but it has exactly the same bad temper. People who don't know think it was born by Brother Li. "