62

Li Cheng is really the most puzzling omega in the world.

But what can Xiao Yiheng do? After all, he chose it by himself. It's also very good to be incomprehensible, just enough to block the jumbled peach blossoms.

Xiao Yiheng knew that there were far more people thinking about Li Cheng than he had imagined, but Li Cheng's "bad reputation is out of the way" made many people dare not approach.

For now, many people cast coveted glances at Li Orange on their way from the shallow water area to the recreation area.

As an omega, the blond teenager wearing only swimming trunks is too attractive, the honey (color) body is open and violent-(exposed) under the light, naughty drops of water run down his collarbone, ( The chest (xiong) rolled all the way, and finally disappeared under the tight fabric.

Countless eyes around Li Cheng stuck to Li Cheng's body, but Li Cheng didn't notice it. He pulled his slippers and walked forward carelessly, not knowing how many people were coveting him.

Xiao Yiheng frowned, shaking away the towel in his hand, and putting it on Li Cheng's shoulder.

The towel is not too big, but the hanging fabric can just cover the mouth of Li Cheng (chest xiong) and hide the two standing fruits.

"Put on a towel," Xiao Yiheng said, "don't catch a cold."

Li Cheng really thought he was afraid of being cold, so he casually said thank you. He didn't know how much he gave the alpha beside him (fuck cao).

"Eh, Xiao Yiheng," Li Cheng suddenly pressed to Xiao Yiheng's ear, and said in a low voice excitedly, "Look at that man over there!"

Because he got too close, when he talked, the hot air from his mouth poured on the side of Alpha's neck. Xiao Yiheng's brain was heated by his sudden closeness, and he paused for several seconds.

After a long time, Xiao Yiheng restarted the phone, and reluctantly answered: "...what did you just say? I didn't hear it clearly."

Li Cheng didn't realize that there was something wrong with him, and she shared gossip excitedly, "At ten o'clock, that male beta in his 30s, have you seen it?"

Xiao Yiheng just pretended to glance over there unintentionally: "You said it was the one in the flowered swimming trunks?"

"Yes, it's him!" Li Cheng sneered, "Look carefully, what's wrong with him?"

So Xiao Yiheng looked carefully at the "flower swimming trunks" for a while.

Then... his eyes were so spicy.

The male beta wore a pair of red and green swimming trunks, a low-waist triangle shape, and in the middle of the triangle shape, there was a very abrupt giant bulge, standing proudly under everyone's sight.

"That's too fake, right? When others can't tell it?" Li Cheng said in a low voice, "This kind of man is really vain, he doesn't have a figure to show off, so he does this kind of trick under his swimming trunks. I think he might as well pretend A banana, you can still eat it when you are hungry."

Xiao Yiheng: "..."

Li Cheng thought he didn't believe him, and hurriedly explained: "You believe me,'that' is definitely fake! Are there few men in briefs I have ever seen in my life? I can tell the size at a glance. !"