90

The boyfriend stared scorchingly, Xiao Yiheng faced the tall fence, and could not say the five words "I can't turn over" anyway.

He bit his scalp and grabbed the fence with both hands, and jumped up with his legs. He didn't know whether he should be grateful for the magic of love or the adrenaline stimulus. Xiao Yiheng successfully climbed the iron fence and crossed the railing!

It's just that the appearance of him jumping over the railing was really embarrassed, and his long down jacket almost made a hole.

Li Cheng stared suspiciously at him outside the fence: "...My wife, don't you know how to climb the wall?"

Xiao Yiheng: "I have said it many times, it's my husband."

Li Cheng: "Wife, don't you know how to turn your husband?"

Xiao Yiheng: "..."

At two minutes and twenty seconds, Xiao Yiheng was delayed by two minutes and nineteen seconds. From a distance, a figure in a security uniform ran towards this side, and yelled as he ran, "Which **** knocked the camera upside down?! How dare to climb the wall? Don't run! You come back for me!! "

Xiao Yiheng didn't care to say goodbye, hurriedly pulled up the down jacket hat on his head, turned and ran.

The city's first good student broke the wall for the first time in his life, and it was the first time he was chased by a security guard. If he was seen by someone who knew him, he would definitely have his jaw dropped.

In the fence behind him, there was Li Cheng's breathless laughter, and even fanned the flames: "Uncle Security! What to do, our team members are running away again!"

Xiao Yiheng thought as he ran, what could be done, the team captain must take the main responsibility if the team ran away, just grab the captain and beat him up.

...

Within two days, the results of the unified examination of Hwaseong City came out.

As Xiao Yiheng himself expected, he got the city's first good score in science.

When receiving the call from the monitor, Xiao Yiheng was very calm.

Liu Ke's twittering is about to break through the sky: "Old Xiao, Brother Xiao, Xiao Shen, you are so awesome! You got a score of 728 on the score of 750! You won the second place with 16 points! Our principals all hang out the banners. Now, your mother came to get the grades, wearing a red (colored) cheongsam, with a ribbon slanted on her back. I didn't know that she thought it was your mother's top pick."

I don't know where the custom came from. It is said that the red (color) cheongsam is hailed as winning the flag, so many parents of candidates will wear red (color) cheongsam to help their children. Mother Xiao was afraid that others would not know that her son had won the first place in the city in the mock exam, so she wore the red (colored) cheongsam in advance.

What Liu Ke didn't say was that when Ms. Xiao came to school wearing a cheongsam, the whole senior year was a sensation. All the students had no intention of going to class. They lied on the window to watch Ms. Xiao wriggle and walk into the teaching building.

At the parent meeting, Ms. Xiao once again reiterated the superiority of the three-a family (sexual xing), but was stunned by a beta dad in public: "Mother Xiao Yiheng, if it is really like what you said, you and your husband will make progress together. , Work together to cultivate an equally good alpha son, so why have you never seen Xiao Yiheng's father come to a parent meeting?"