24

This is the second time Xiao Yiheng has joined a table with people in a fried chicken shop. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

On both sides of the four-person small table, Xiao Yiheng and Li Cheng sat on one side, and Liu Ke and Tang Zhi sat on the other side. The table is full of fried chicken snacks and cola, and there is a thick workbook.

Liu Ke asked Xiao Yiheng: "Shen Xiao, how do you solve this problem?"

Xiao Yiheng asked Li Cheng: "Little Lemon was just born and has low resistance. Why did you bring it out to other people (touch Mo)?"

Li Cheng asked Tang Zhi: "Sister Tang, can we still discuss money?"

Tang Zhi asked Little Lemon: "Duck Duck, will you go home with your sister?"

Little Lemon asked the chicken bones on the table: "Huh?"

Well, everyone talks to themselves, talks to themselves, and enjoys themselves.

They all deliberately built an enchantment for themselves, not to listen or not to think about what the people around them are doing, and only focus on what is in front of them.

Four people and one duck maintain a delicate balance.

Brother Hu hid behind the cash register, watching the situation here, while broadcasting live in his small group.

【Little Tigers】

Tiger down the mountain: famous scene, famous scene! The sister-in-law who was secretly carrying the eldest brother, and other alpha private meetings, were caught by the sister-in-law!

Little Tigers One:? ? ? Shura Field? I rushed here! Isn't this my favorite plot? ?

Little Tigers No. 2: Big brother is not doing this thing authentically, the sister-in-law and his wife are very affectionate, why should he betray the sister-in-law?

Tiger Down the Mountain: I can’t say that either... The sister-in-law didn’t abide by the way, and was in charge of the eldest brother. A man is like the sand in his hand. The tighter you hold it, the faster it flows. It must be the elder brother who can't bear it, so he wants to escape the **** of the sister-in-law and come out for fun!

Little Tigers No. 2: Looking at it this way, the big brother is also forgiven.

Little Tigers One: Upstairs, why are you so clumsy? Little Tigers No. 3: Brother Tiger, how is the situation now?

Brother Hu cautiously poked his head and took a look, then quickly retracted his gaze.

The tiger descends the mountain: It is strange to say that their current situation is not like two a fight and jealousy one o, but a scum o taking the child to look for the second spring, so the original partner a is bitter and complaining!

Little Tigers One:...Your brain supplement ability is too strong.

Little Tigers No. 2: +1

Little Tigers No. 3: +2

This matter really wasn't something Tiger Brother was making up for, because the facts were indeed as he thought.