23

Sometimes Li Cheng really couldn't understand why he became an omega?

Because he is an omega, he suffers from discrimination in the swimming pool. He has to work several times as much as alpha and beta in order to succeed. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

Because he is an omega, he has a boom every six months. The boom makes his mood ups and downs and irritates him, which even affects his performance on the court.

Because he is an omega, so he! Actually! want! Take four digits! hire! One! alpha! bite! he! ! ! What the **** is this? ?

Regarding the arrangement of the coach and the teacher, Li Cheng felt unwilling to 8 million. But his glands have been hot recently. When he was playing against other players in the team, he almost lost. Faced with such a harsh reality, he finally gave in.

...

Saturday's dormitory was empty, with Li Cheng alone.

Other roommates can go home to reunite with relatives on weekends, but he has no home and can only use the dormitory as a home. But that’s okay. There is water, electricity, and wireless network in the dormitory. He is the only person on weekends, which is enough for him to toss.

The wardrobe in the dormitory was not big, and Li Cheng piled up all seasons' clothes, crumpled like a pile of pickles.

He tried his best to search the pile of pickles, and finally found a t-shirt and jeans that were fairly clean.

Shake and put on.

The boy in the mirror is tall and slender. The muscles of the arms under the T-shirt are tight. Anyone who looks at it will be called beautiful. Li Cheng's hair has grown a bit recently. A few centimeters of black (colored) hair roots have grown under his blond hair, which looks like a small mushroom in development. He grabbed the hairspray, but the more he grabbed it, the more chaotic he got. He had no choice but to take a rubber band and tie the curtain of his head into a sky cannon.

Thinking of the alpha who had never met before but wanted to help him suppress the craze, Li Cheng felt weird, a little expectant, and a little resisted.

When he was dressed up, Xiao Lemon obediently lay down in the nest and looked at him sideways. Li Cheng wanted to keep it in the dormitory, but was worried about it running around. After thinking about it, he kicked it into his arms.

Fortunately, his t-shirt has a front pocket so you can hold it.

Little Lemon wore a diaper for ducks and ducks, poking her head out of her pocket to look at the scenery.

"Hey!"

"Little Lemon," Li Cheng sucked the duck sadly, "I want to take you to a'pay blind date' for my father."

...

The meeting place was chosen by the alpha, which happened to be the food street fried chicken shop that Li Cheng was most familiar with.

Brother Hu, who was in charge of handing out flyers at the door, was surprised and delighted: "Brother Li! Are you busy these days? You haven't come to eat chicken for several days!"

It's really like picking up any pot that doesn't open, Li Cheng's face darkened, and he said gloomily: "It's not that I don't want to come out, but Xiao Yiheng won't let me out."