18

By order to fall in love, even if you listen to this kind of words, Li Cheng didn't intend to take it seriously. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com

He has no interest in dating at all. Is the game not fun, or fighting is not exciting? Is it fun to be a big brother in dating?

But the problem is that if he can’t find the alpha he’s satisfied with to bite him, then he can only accept the "Lalang match" of the coach and his wife, and find a suitable alpha from the seniors who graduated before to help him through. This time it’s difficult.

"You'd better look for it from your side first." Coach Wu said, "Although I can directly find you a senior Alpha brother and sister who practice swimming, I don't want people to be wronged."

Li Cheng: "??? Wait, I condescend and let them take a bite, why are they wronged? I am the omega, OK?"

Coach Wu said: "But you are Li Cheng!"

...It seems to make sense.

In order to prevent the smell of pheromone radiating from Li Cheng from affecting people around him, Teacher Wang gave Li Cheng a set of restraint stickers. When the craze comes, sticking an inhibitory sticker on the gland can prevent the pheromone from diverging (the omega will still have a craze, but people around you can't smell the omega pheromone).

The texture of the restraining patch is similar to that of the band-aid, the shape is transparent and round, covering the gland, which can effectively block the diffusion of pheromone. You won’t be able to smell the pheromone on your body unless you’re close enough to push your nose to the glands.

After leaving the infirmary, Li Cheng wandered around the campus idly.

The class bell had already been played, but he had no intention of returning to class.

His mind is full of the coming boom, and he can't wait to rush to the street now and take a (gan gan) beautiful alpha back to him as his wife.

He didn’t plan to tell his little brothers about it, because his little brothers were not very good at their brains, and they did everything with fanfare. They passed on like this one after another, so that they could make a concubine election for him. come out.

He still wants to walk (touch Mo) the right person by himself.

However, because he himself is a highly sensitive (sexual xing) omega, he must have the same genetic (strong qiang) alpha with great ability to suppress his craze.

It's like water and fire.

The omega in the boom is like being roasted on the fire, and the alpha pheromone is the water that can extinguish the fire-but if the water is insufficient, the water will be evaporated by the fire in an instant.

This is why Coach Wu wants to introduce his former students to help Li Cheng. The alpha body (strong qiang) that can become an athlete is strong enough to match Li Orange.

But Li Cheng was really unwilling to let a completely unseen a bite on his glands.

Because he has a secret that is difficult to tell-his glands are... different from others. I don't know if it is because of the late differentiation. His glands are exceptionally special. When he went to the hospital before, the doctor told him that a peculiar gland like him would only appear in every 10,000 people.