41

Speaking of Wei Rong, it was a lot of bitter tears.

After his foot was injured, he sat in a wheelchair for a long time, and his daily training could not be carried out as usual. He could only play mobile games in the dormitory every day.

This game was recommended to him by the dog-headed warrior next to him, so that he could learn the skills of chasing men, and then he could use it on Li Cheng. In the game, there are four handsome men to choose from. Different corners (colors) have different strategy branches. As long as there are banknotes, it is not a problem to hug left and right.

As the saying goes, people who practice sports are either too poor at home or too rich. Li Orange is the former, while Wei Rong happens to be the latter.

Wei Rong is rich, and the four handsome men tactics one by one, all the cards are all gathered, becoming the leading krypton gold boss in the game.

He played the game to learn how to chase men, but after playing, he found that the game was much more fun than men.

So before he knew it, he slowly let go of Li Cheng's affairs.

But, but, but.

Last week, the game was updated and a copy of "Buddhist Flower Candle" was released. Wei Rong eagerly decided to take down all four men--

--It was actually him who was taken down.

Wei Rong:? ? ?

He didn't realize until then that all the four husbands in the game are actually a! Is a! Is a! Forget it if it is a, the big deal is to go to bed and fight with bayonet, whoever has the better sword skills will be on it. I didn't even think that the first-view "I" in the game didn't even have the idea of ​​using a bayonet. When the candle blew out, I lay down softly!

Wei Rong: "..." Damn, what kind of **** game **** company, I don't play anymore!

Wei Rong deleted the tour and retreated. The gm in the game company who specializes in serving local tyrants also contacted him by phone and asked him why he stopped logging in.

Wei Rong cursed with anger: "I played this game for the purpose of engaging men. As a result, I have been engaged by men now, or I took the initiative to spend money to let them do it. Where do you put the face of my dignified sports yard? "

After the game was put down, his legs recovered. Wei Rong came out of the arena again, and couldn't help but pull Li Cheng out of his heart again.

The same is chasing people, it is better to spend time and energy on Li Cheng-at least Li Cheng can see (touch Mo), a person alive, all reactions are unpredictable, the strategy can be more exciting.

So Li Cheng irritably found that Wei Rong, who had been quiet for a long time, began to appear next to him again and buzzed.

Li Cheng went over the wall to the fried chicken shop and met Wei Rong.

Li Cheng skipped class to play video games and met Wei Rong.

Even if Li Cheng stayed in school honestly, Wei Rong could get the internal forum account of Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School and grab a photo of the pencil and eraser book Li Cheng used.