15

Although the school uniform was washed (gan) clean, but Li Cheng never found a suitable opportunity to return it. +++ Catino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

He can't directly find the first grade of high school with an alpha dress, standing at the gate and shouting: "Hey Xiao Yiheng, I will send you the clothes you left with me last time!"

Doesn't his brother Li want face?

Li Cheng had been waiting for Xiao Yiheng to take the initiative to ask him for his school uniform, but Xiao Yiheng was so calm that he kept the school uniform in Li Cheng's dormitory all the time.

But always hiding in his dorm is not an option.

Li Cheng planned to find an opportunity to return the dress so that he would not owe Xiao Yiheng the favor!

It's another Monday.

When Li Cheng arrived in the class, it had been a long time since the first class had started.

The head teacher saw him coming here in a hungry manner, and angrily asked him to stop outside the classroom.

Li Cheng responded lazily, and found a corner outside the back door of the classroom to play with her mobile phone against the wall.

The whole corridor was empty, and he stood there alone, thinking about things in his head.

Suddenly, the back door of the classroom opened a gap, and the classmate sitting in the back door winked at him, and then stuffed him with a pack of cow (milk Nai) flavored bear cakes (dry gan).

"Boss," the classmate whispered, "you haven't eaten breakfast yet, this is to honor you."

Li Cheng was a little disgusted, but he was really hungry, so he could only take it.

He opened the package, and a sweet smell of cow (milk Nai) came out. Li Cheng had never eaten a bear cake (dry gan) before. He threw one in his mouth, and the bite was very fragrant. .

While eating, he cast his gaze out of the corridor window.

Their second grade school building is very close to the (cao) field. Every time the school breaks (playing cao), they have to run over in the first and third grades of high school, and they can walk slowly in the second grade.

Now (cao) on the field, there is a class in physical education.

Li Cheng and his class are on the second floor. He leaned on the window while eating small biscuits (dry gan), watching the lively scene downstairs.

The physical education teacher blew his whistle, and the students who stood on the line immediately rushed out. Soon, the crowd divided into three echelons according to different speeds.

The leader who ran in the first echelon was actually Xiao Yiheng.

Li Cheng was taken aback, and the cow (milk Nai) cake (dry gan) in his hand also forgot to eat.

Xiao Yiheng is worthy of being an excellent student, not only good at homework, but also good at physical testing. He ran at the forefront of the team, his shirts flying, his short-sleeved summer school uniform was white and reflective in the sun.