University Life 1 Cohabitation

Fanwai Second University Life 1 Cohabitation

Outside the swimming pool of Capital University, a long figure stood upright under the banyan tree with a drawing board on its back. +++ The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

It was a young and handsome alpha, but his eyes were a little cold, as if he had his own aura and was far isolated from the people around him. He has straight shoulders, a simple (dry gan) white (color) T-shirt, a straight collarbone and a deep-set neck, and he has a great body.

Alpha's hair is half-length, and it is tied into a short bundle with a hair rope at the back of his neck. The most striking thing is that there is a chubby orange pendant on his hair rope, which contrasts greatly with his temperament.

Judging from the drawing board on his back, he is supposed to be a student of the Academy of Fine Arts next door, but for some reason he is now outside the gate of the Capital University Swimming Pool.

The girls passing by quietly looked at him, but when they met his gaze, the little surging thoughts immediately disappeared, and they hurryed down and left.

A few minutes later, the closed gate of the swimming pool opened, and a group of coolly dressed young people joked and laughed out of the stadium. The head was a beautiful omega with honey (colored) skin. He stepped on flip-flops under his feet, and his wet blond hair was scattered on his forehead, showing delicate and sharp eyebrows.

"Orange!" After seeing the person, Alpha immediately raised his voice to see his name.

At that moment, the icy temperament that originally surrounded him disappeared into form, and the corner of his eyes turned a bit of tenderness.

"Team Li, my sister-in-law is looking for you again!" Someone immediately booed.

Li Cheng pressed his elbow against his broken-mouthed teammate and gave them a warning look: "Okay, if you are envious, you can also find someone...oh I forgot, you look ugly!"

Everyone joked and sneered, and Li Cheng couldn't wait to rush to his boyfriend.

Xiao Yiheng immediately opened his arms and hugged him. The two exchanged a short and resounding (kiss wen) (the team members have reason to believe that the captain was just for (killing sha) the dog!), and then they held hands. Set about, walked towards the school cafeteria.

"When did you come back?" Li Cheng was surprised.

The Huaguo Academy of Fine Arts organized an outdoor sketching class this month, and all freshmen were drawn to sketch in the old forest in the mountains. Xiao Yiheng took a few photos of Li Cheng. The scenery there is really good, but it is very inconvenient for food and lodging. He can only live in a local villager's house. Every day, he has thick tea and light meals. Even instant noodles are rare and delicious.

Xiao Yiheng said, "I just came back and the bus drove directly downstairs to the dormitory. I didn't go back. I came here to find you." He whispered, "Orange, I miss you with my paintbrush."

Li Cheng paused, and said awkwardly: "It's enough if you think about me, your paintbrush must not miss me!"

"But my paintbrush doesn't listen to me." Xiao Yiheng said, "you know, when you just walked out of the swimming pool, I wanted to put you in the (geng) dressing room (fuck cao)."