102

The World Central Conference is not over yet, but the swimming team has already closed early! The swimming team got very good results, ranking second in 18 major events, only one medal less than the Chinese diving team. +++ The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

Everyone is a young man, and of course they will have a night carnival after the game. All the doors of all the dormitories are wide open, whether it is a male or female, a, b, or o, everyone is skewered around, eating, drinking, squatting, and cake flying all over their faces.

Coach Yu doesn't restrain them, only reminds them to be safe.

"Don't worry!" Li Cheng patted (chest xiong) and promised, "With my captain, they wouldn't dare to shake the sky!"

"..." Coach Yu said, "I am not at ease because of you."

After the coach left, no one could control these skin monkeys.

I don't know who proposed to open the live broadcast. Zhou Jian has the most fans on his personal account. He immediately contributed his mobile phone and downloaded a live broadcast software.

Although there is no advance notice, the appeal of the world champion is extremely (strong qiang). As soon as Zhou Jian logged on to the software, he swept thousands of fans in an instant. As the live broadcast is longer, the viewers come in to watch many.

After a while, the number of real-time online users broke through five digits.

"Fuck, so many people?" Li Orange leaned forward to the screen, glanced at the various barrage on the screen, and immediately bounced away in fright.

The content of the barrage that flew past was so blushing, Li Cheng only (showed) his face for a few seconds before seeing countless people calling him her husband.

Tsk tusk, are the audiences so unrestrained?

In the swimming team, Li Cheng's popularity is the highest, but unfortunately he has not opened social software, everyone can only lick the screen through news. Now there is finally a live broadcast opportunity, and countless people flocked to rush to greet the legendary omega.

Li Cheng's vanity was greatly inflated. He hid away and sent a message to Xiao Yiheng: "Xiao Yiheng, you are going to next live broadcast software, our team is live broadcast!"

Xiao Yiheng returned a question mark.

Persevere: Didn't you unwilling to register social software before?

Lilicheng: It's not me, it's Zhou Jian's software account. He has many fans, and we are all using his account.

Persevere:...

Xiao Yiheng immediately downloaded the live video software, and just opened the home page of the software, he saw the system administrator top Zhou Jian's account to the top, and made a separate opening effect with the text: "World Championship Live Broadcast, National Husband Waiting for you here!"

Xiao Yiheng snorted coldly: Zhou Jian is a national husband, he hasn't agreed with him yet!

As a result, Xiao Yiheng clicked in and discovered that the national husband in the title did not refer to Zhou Jian, but Li Cheng...