Fanwai nesting 3

Youyou stayed at Li Cheng's house for a long time, until she didn't even write the address of the school dormitory for online shopping, but wrote Li Cheng's home. +++ The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

Little girls like Youyou love online shopping, clothes, shoes, earrings, lipstick, eye shadow snacks...Every weekend, a dozen courier brothers rush to find her, each with several courier boxes.

Everyone spontaneously formed the assembly line, and the pomelo received from the first sign and shouted: "Don't squeeze, don't squeeze, take your time, I sign one by one..."

Taking the courier just took out the pomp of the female celebrity signing event.

Seeing Youyou's posture that you want to live permanently, Xiao Yiheng couldn't bear it.

Pomelo is a standard "bald baby". She doesn't (sleep Shui) after the moon (sleeps Shui). She stays up all night to read dramas and novels, but no owl can survive her. She didn't (sleep in Shui), Li Cheng always worried that her husband's night activities would be heard by her, and every time Xiao Yiheng wanted to applaud for love, Li Cheng was seriously rejected.

...Xiao Yiheng has been preparing for five months, so he can't really become a Buddha!

Youyou went to class that day, Xiao Yiheng drove her to school under the pretext of this, so the two got in the car together.

The houses of Xiao Yiheng and Li Cheng were bought outside the city, which is a high-end community. The only disadvantage is that it is too far from Capital University. You have to take a taxi every time you go to school. Although your brother reimburses the round-trip fare, the money is still spent. She is very painful.

If she saves the money for a taxi, she can buy more things.

Today, Xiao Yiheng took the initiative to drove her off, of course Youyou are happy.

In the car, the two chatted.

Xiao Yiheng did not go straight ahead, but chose a "soft opening".

He first asked Pomelo whether he was busy studying and whether he was tired of moving from the dormitory to the suburbs.

Youyou answered that he was not busy or tired.

Xiao Yiheng asked her again if anyone had expressed his favor to her recently. She is a beta and has a wide range of choices. Whether it is male or female, whether it is a or o, you can try to socialize.

He thought, if you have a partner, you will definitely have to date every day, and naturally you will move back to school!

I don't think of Pomelo with a big hand wave (this action is almost carved out of the same mold as Li Cheng!!!), and said nonchalantly: "Since my four boyfriends internally digested it, I've seen it clearly-all men are Big trotters, I might as well find a dog if I look for a man."

"..." Xiao Yiheng paused and said, "Remind, it is the man who is chatting with you now."

"That's different," Yuyou said spoiledly, "how can you compare with those men? Are you my sister-in-law?"

"..." Xiao Yiheng said, "The sister-in-law, please do one thing."

Pomelo asked sweetly: "What's the matter?"