93

The capital of China, thousands of miles away.

The Huamei Winter Camp has been open for three days. There were no practical (cao) classes in the first three days, but lectures and exhibition visits.

Huamei is indeed the cradle of Chinese artists, and many artists who have a place in the world have been students here. The school specially invited these famous brothers and sisters to give lectures to the students in the winter camp, and also organized them to visit two private collections that are not open to the public.

After the visit, they returned to the school auditorium. Mr. Lin Taoli, Dean of Honor, gave a speech, encouraging the students to study hard in the three-week winter camp. After the winter camp is over, they will be selected from the students. 20%, you don't need to take the college entrance examination, you can directly get the qualification for admission!

Mr. Lin Taoli is already old and will go backstage to rest after speaking. Leaders of other faculties took the stage one by one and began to make lengthy speeches.

The students in the audience listened attentively at first, but in the second half they were all drowsy (sleeping Shui) and they were so sleepy.

The courageous students, (gan gan) secretly talked trivia.

And the center of their discussion is naturally Xiao Yiheng, who came in from the sky somehow with a "recommendation letter" (insert cha).

The selection of places for winter camps in prestigious schools has always been strict, and tens of thousands of outstanding art students across the country are staring at the places for admission. They have been learning painting from famous teachers since they were young, and everyone has a stack of competition certificates in their hands-but who is this Xiao Yiheng? Which stone crack did it come from? Why did you get the letter of recommendation from Dean Lin?

"Eh eh eh, Amy, I heard that on the first day you opened the camp, you blew yourself up in front of Xiao Yiheng, blatantly saying you want to isolate him?" A boy lowered his voice and winked at the girl in the back row.

The girl's hair is half black and half pink, she looks like a modern hot girl, but her expression exposed (exposed) her tangled heart.

"Sure enough, good things don't go out, bad things spread thousands of miles... Can you shut up?" Amy was so embarrassed that her toes were clumped in her shoes, and the boat socks slipped to the soles of her feet. "How did I know Xiao Yiheng was the one who walked through the back door? He is so handsome, so much better than those crooked melons in the studio! At the moment of beauty, I don't think so much. Of course it's what he asks and what I say, even if he doesn't ask me, I will say it! "

The boy criticized her for making Zhi faint, but when he turned his head to look at Xiao Yiheng, he had to admit that even other male alphas would fall for him because of Xiao Yiheng's appearance.

Xiao Yiheng, as an inexplicable inser cha) class student", has been drifting away from other students. His expression was extremely cold, and there seemed to be no one in his eyes. Everyone feels very complicated about him. They reject him and vaguely want to approach him.

The boy said to Amy: "You know him well, have you ever asked him where he lied... Well, got the letter of recommendation from Dean Lin?"

Amy: "Where did I get acquainted with him? I only said three things to him on the day the camp started!"

Boy: "You've said three sentences to him. Isn't that familiar?"