69

Although Li Cheng grumbled again, but this time it was really excusable. Who would have thought that Xiao Lemon would suddenly have such a crisis situation?

In order to prove his innocence, Li Cheng specially filmed a video of Xiao Yiheng with a little duck, plus a long list of emergency at night.

It's just that when he made the video, Lemon had regained his former vitality and was flapping his wings, fighting the wild cats by the roadside.

Xiao Yiheng fell into silence as he watched the lively ducks in the video: "..."

"Xiao Yiheng, don't worry!" Li Cheng muttered twice in a row, swearing to the sky, "Such a coincidence is enough to happen once or twice, and it is absolutely impossible to appear a third time! I will stop the game, duck I let it It's a diet... Don't worry, you will definitely see my loving breakfast tomorrow morning!"

His tone is so determined, like a scumbag who cheats his wife without returning home at night in a local TV series.

But love is always blind.

"Okay," Xiao Yiheng chose to trust this sweet-spoken omega again, but he felt that the matter of letting Li Cheng deliver breakfast to the class was too variable, so it's better to change it. "The school cafeteria opens at 6:15. Most of the students eat breakfast directly in the cafeteria. We can make an appointment directly in the cafeteria and choose the table in front of the window. It is the most conspicuous place and everyone can see us. ."

If there is a chatting and laughing breakfast together in front of all students in the school, then everyone will guess they are dating.

Li Cheng also thinks this method is good, it is much simpler than delivering breakfast!

...

Li Cheng sent Xiao Lemon back to the dormitory and locked it to the balcony. The doctor said that it had a serious food accumulation. Today, no extra food should be given to it except water. It will resume normal eating tomorrow, but the amount of food must be reduced to half.

Li Cheng cruelly locked the duck, even if it quacked hungry, he refused to give it a few grains of duck food.

"It's just because you were full of **** until your stomach was full. Your other father was hungry and didn't eat breakfast today!" Li Orange poked his forehead with his fingertips, and poked his round little head into the same round body. Go, "Today, you can only drink water, don't sell it, or sell it!"

Little Lemon was aggrieved, and Hei Doudou's eyes blinked and blinked, not knowing that he almost caused the two fathers to have a relationship crisis.

Li Cheng closed the little lemon, changed her body (dry gan) and cleaned her clothes again, and hurried back to class.

Fortunately, he didn't delay too long. When he arrived in the classroom, the second class had just begun. He was familiar with the back door, and while the math teacher turned to write on the blackboard, he quickly slipped into the class, and by the way, he drank a handful of (dry gan) crispy noodles from the girls in the back row.

When the math teacher turned around, Li Cheng was already sitting on her seat properly, covering the lower half of her face with a book, chewing in her mouth nonstop.