Ch6 The Leywins

Alexander Shard Pov

Soon after we arrived in the Leywin household the girls went off to their area to talk about Alice's pregnancy and probably about how they found me, While Me, Reynolds, Durden, And Adam went to the backyard to talk about most of the same things, Well they talked I just sat there laying in the shade.

This spot under the tree in their backyard was rather peaceful, A gentle breeze with the shade on you with only a few rays of light hitting you keeping you warm, I nearly fell asleep but j jolted awake and decided to mess with Durden.

fun fact the twin horns had been expecting me to say something a word at least but I didn't talk however for the hell of it, but now I want to do something a little unexpected, I grabbed Durden's sleeve looking up at him, And as my first word and sentence just said: "dada, piggyback." And without a thought, as he wasn't focusing on me but his conversation with Reynold's picked me up and put me on his shoulders......

"Wait A Minute," Durden said just now processing what happened along with the others, as they all stopped and just turned their necks to look at me.

"Did he just?"
"He spoke??"
"A Sentence too!?"

they all said questioning if they had just hallucinated the same thing. They immediately ran into the house carrying me along too.

"HELLEN AL JUST SPOKE!" they all shouted at once.

Hellen and Angela immediately started baby-talking me trying to get me to say, Mama or Mom which I didn't, When Adam, Being an airhead grabbed me off Durden and started telling me to say, Dada, now it showtime sorry in advance Adam. I cried like his grip had hurt me and in the span of half a second Adam had a dagger, a staff, and an armored gauntlet half an inch away from him. even Reynolds joined Jasmine and Durden making sure that he was on thin ice when it came to him Touching me.

"YOU TO REY!?" Adam bellowed in betrayal.

Later that night I had called Hellen Mama as she is legally my mom and I like her, and the rest I the twin horns I called by name. we spent the rest of the day eating and exchanging stories until at one point they called me out.

"Al do you want to be an adventurer like the rest of us?" Questioned Reynolds the rest of the twin horns also looked at me genuinely curious of my answer.

"of course I do, I wanna be big and strong like you all!!" I shouted in a child-like voice. I'm fine talking this much to be a bit of a prodigy reputation early.

"If the kid wants to be an adventurer then let's all train him!!" Adam shouted happy that I want to be an Adventurer, this caused him to be death stared for a second before Durden said "only under My, Hellen's, or Rey's supervision and in moderation, got it" his tone was that calm one he had until he said "got it" that voice wasn't a statement, that was a THREAT. The girls in the group started arguing that I was too young But Durden and Rey nailed in the fact that they would go easy on me, especially to Adam.

After that they devised a training regimen for me it mostly consisted of training my body with bodyweight exercises, running on rough terrain to build stamina, How to set up camps and traps for catching prey in the forests, and some lessons on their weapons of choice but because of my weak body those lessons mostly consisted of me swinging the weapon to build stamina and work on my form, Hellen gave me archery lessons as well. Sometimes they had to go on dungeon crawls for money and left me with the Leywins during that time, Knowing what's going to happen to the content in the future I kept on my training making it more and more hard as I got better at it, I also added flexibility training to the mix to make sure my movements wouldn't be hindered as I built muscle and my body grew.

2 months after we arrived

I was in walking around In the forest behind the house climbing in the tree walking along its branches working on my balance, when suddenly I heard Alice scream.

"looks like Arthur wants out of his mom." I joked under my breath And started running through the Forest back to the home, Swinging from branch to branch like a certain someone in the Elshire forest 3 years from now. Rousing the small amount of mana I assimilated through my body I had managed to minorly augment myself although the physical boost it gave only made me a little bit faster It helped more with my stamina and endurance. I sprinted full speed sliding below the felled trees jumping over others, through the month or so I spent mapping a Small area of the forest I knew there was a small cliff up ahead, I ran harder the leaves under my feet flying away like a cloud of smoke when punched, I Jumped off the cliff towards a large tree may be a meter in diameter, I pulled a steel hatchet Adam got me for when we Camped in the forest as a group, I Slammed my hatchet into the tree It cut a grove in the tree and with my moment I swung around the tree hatchet still imbedded as It cut a grove spiraling around the tree until we met the ground, When my feet made contact I twisted my body ripping out the hatchet, I continued running towards the house storing the hatched in my belt, just a bit later I swing the door open to see a pale looking Alice, A doctor, And ray talking to a baby boy looking just like his parents.

"who's that?" I asked already knowing.

"This my son, Arthur, Arthur Leywin."

Arthur's stupefied gaze was rather cute, he met my gaze with a confused face, he was still trying to make sense of what just happened. I walked up to him gave him a pat on the head and then gave him a tiny little wooden toy sword I had Durden buy, Arthur looked at me in shock but then just smirked so subtly that only I noticed.

"Al I wanted to give Art his first toy!" Rey scolded me after I beat him to the punch.

"sowwy uncle Rey," I said acting more like a child than usual.