Ch 59 Meeting the Family

I leaned my weight on Claire as we walked to the teleportation gate. the guard that was watching is quickly ushered us through the gate, I arrived back at Xyrus feeling a little queasy as Zeph slumbered on my shoulder. There was a driver waiting for me on the other side. Giving me a sympathetic smile, he tipped his hat before opening the door for me and Claire.

My mind wasn't completely there as I kept thinking of the future. For the first time in both of my lives, I felt truly happy and at the same time Pressured. The pressure of keeping my loved ones safe and my future family with Claire.

When I reached Helstea Manor, I stopped in front of the giant double doors. Somehow, I didn't have the strength to knock on the doors to my own home.

"Claire I'm gonna need some help with this ahahah..." I chuckled awkwardly.

"What am I going to do with you," My future Fiancée Shook her head and opened the door with my key.

When we stepped inside the house, the temperature seemed to have suddenly dropped. In contrast to the icy atmosphere that only feel from one person in my life could make me feel, Turning to my side I saw the whole Twin Horns party with my Helen Shard My mother's fiery gaze pierced down at me, the corners of her eyes struggling to keep her tears from rolling down her cheeks.

"Hello, Mother, I'm... back?" Cold sweat permeated through my pores as a pressure akin to Several S class mana beasts weighed down on my very soul.

I had to admit, I wasn't looking so sharp. My body was covered in bloodied bandages scratches and a few new scars on my forearms, which hurt my pride in never getting wounded by an enemy, but at the same time, I felt pride in the fact that it took a strong retainer that would have killed Alea to wound me.

My hair probably looked like it had been struck by lightning repeatedly as if one strike wasn't to its satisfaction. The entire back of my uniform was nonexistent from when it was sandpapered away as I fell down the hole, My sleeves were torn to ribbons as well,

"Alexander Shard..." My mother's voice dripped with frost so Severe I felt like I just froze to death again.

Before she had the chance to say anything more, a familiar voice instantly broke the tension in the room.

"AL!" My baby Cousin bolted down the stairs past Mother, stumbling on the way down, and took a leap into my chest, her arms immediately clinging around me with the strength of a python on steroids.

"Erk! E-Ellie, it hurts..." my voice came out raspy as I gently patted her head.

"Brother said you... you were lost," Ellie managed in between sniffles.

"Well, I'm Back now so what's to worry about?"

"Al You come back half dead and on the shoulder of this beautiful girl and don't even introduce us at all." Helen scolded me while pointing out Claire Who I was leaning on still and nobody had noticed.

"He-hello I'm Claire Bladeheart," Claire stammered out supprised to be meeting my family out of the blue when she had only been expecting the Helstea Family at most.

"Bladeheart? are you Kaspians daughter?" Adam asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, kaspian is my uncle."

"Ohh alright."

"Well, I guess I'll ask the burning question we are all thinking, Claire What's your relationship With my son Alexander?" Helen asked giving a charismatic smile.

I looked to my side where Claire was supporting my left side As I leaned on her, Claire's ears were a bit red so even though I couldn't see her face I knew she was blushing at least a bit.