Ch 86 Serious Developments

"Who's This?" Alice Asked looking at the white Haired child with horns next to me.

"That's Zephyr, his bond."Claire sighed out still in disbelief.

"WHAT?!" Arthurs family all called out confused as they swarmed around him and tried to touch his horns but he swatted their hands away because it feels weird as hell when someone touches your horns.

"This should help you guys believe it's me." Zeph chuckled clearly worn out by him still not being the most comfortable in his human form yet, His body flashed and he turned back into the White-bearded dragon we all knew and loved but this time he was able to speak around and Had the Ice horns he had in his dragon form along with his black pair. We both had the same horns that his Father Bahamut had but we just awakened the vritra part of our blood at different stages in our growth, Mine being assisted by Uto's will being assimilated when I hit white core.

"Oh, it really is Zeph!" Ellie whooped as she picked him us and swung him in her arms.

"ELLIE I'M GOING TO PUKE IF YOU DON'T STOP~!!" Zeph wailed in her arms in his White lizard form.

Ellie stopped suddenly and flung Zeph out of her hands, Zeph wailed like a child being abducted from their parents by a catholic priest before Sprouting wings from his back and Stopping before he slammed into the wall. Adam had been a bit too close and got swatted in the face by his wings.

"Ow~" Adam groaned out rubbing his reddened face from the slap the wing gave him.

"Sorry about that." Zeph chuckled.

"Brother! Brother!" Ellie chirped as she held Sylvie in her arms. "Say hi to my Boo!"

As Alice released Art from her grasp, He cleared his throat and took another hard stare at the giant mana beast.

"Your B-Boo?" he repeated incredulously.

"Yup!" she nodded. "Boo, say hi to Brother!"

Boo and we locked gazes for a second until the mana beast smirked at the both of us. Raising a giant paw, Boo swung down at art.

Raising an arm, he immediately willed mana to reinforce his body. At the force of Boo's attack, the ground below Art's feet cracked.

he stared at his sister in shock with the bear's paw still weighing down on his arm.

"I see that Boo has quite the temper." Art sighed as Boo lift his paw and swung down on me after letting go of Art.

I raised my arms at the same time I infused mana into me catching his massive clawed paw, spinning on my heal putting my back to Boo's side using my body as a fulcrum and swung the Asuran mana beast over my shoulder into the ground, The floor cracked and shook from the force of the throw of the large mana beast. Arthur had taught me during our spare time training by using the Stasis orb, I wasn't as proficient in hand-to-hand combat as Arthur but I knew how to throw people or mana beasts well enough to humiliate them.

"Your big for a bear but a hydra and especially a storm dragon make you look like an ant." I chuckled using my emitter powers on the beast's sore back to apologize subtly.

"Boo just wanted to see if you were as strong as I told him you were. He's a bit competitive like that," she shrugged as her bond pushed himself to his feet. "Bad Boo!"

"Wait. Ellie, you can talk to this beast? Are you bonded to it?" art sputtered.

"Lord Windsom didn't mention this?" Virion asked from behind. "He gave this mana beast to your family as a gift before you guys departed to Epheotus."

"No, he did not mention anything of the sort," Art shook his head before squinting at me. "You knew about this didn't you Al?"

"I figured it wasn't important enough to warrant me pulling you aside and telling you." I shrugged, Honestly, I had completely forgotten about Boo after the 10 years I spent in Ehpeotus counting my time in the Stasis orb.