Ch 114 Approaching Storm

Alexander Bladeheart Pov:

I rubbed my throbbing skull as I sat up, A comforting hand on my back as my mind started clearing. I looked over my shoulder to see Claire, My wife with a small flame washing over, her hand burning the alcohol out of my system.

"Not even a Bladeheart for a day and you join the tradition, did Dad tell you about it?'' She scolded me. I couldn't speak a word, not for any pain but because of how enamoured I was with seeing her right when I woke up.

I swear I have-

'No, my blessing doesn't affect your luck. You just have good luck because your past life was tragic.' Boreas cut me off in my mind

Editor's Note: This theory is proved wrong by the theory of King Grey's life.

Buzzkill, I thought back to him before turning back to Claire. "What tradition?" I asked her trying to rack my mind of whatever happened as I looked up and realized what happened.

Claire broke out laughing as my jaw dropped at the carnage left of the hall my wedding was held in. "The wedding turning into a massive drunken brawl of friends after someone starts a friendly spar." she giggled out catching her breath.

Mages were strewn all around the hall, knocked unconscious. Arthur and Elijah were blackout drunk on a massive fluffy flower that was conjured likely by Tess considering she was on it as well in Art's arms.

Cecilia was asleep on the couch nearby that Claire and I were sitting at early that night. My family was scattered around all huddled around what remained of a campfire, how the fuck were they drunk enough to start a campfire in a castle?

When I last turned to my side I saw Vergil and Kordri unconscious on other sides of a wall with small crates behind them and gashes and small holes in the floor where they presumably fought.

"They were drunk enough they knocked each other out the instant the fight started, as for the other Asura's that were with them, they left soon after that happened." Feyrith sighed, Handing me a glass of water.

"I swear to Boreas. Did anyone die?" I asked racking my brain trying to remember what happened after Arthur said.

"Nope~ but everything is spinning~" I looked at the wall of the hall seeing Mave's childlike body wobble atop her scythe before falling off her oversized weapon nestled into a notch between the stones, slamming onto the ground with an audible thud.

"Sometimes I wonder where I went wrong training you guys." The disappointment in my voice echoed like the scream of a dying mana beast.

Claire pulled me to my feet as I ran soulfire through my body trying to get rid of my hangover. I shot her a quick smile before signalling for everyone to cover their ears. I built up sound magic between my palms and slapped my hands together.

The spell thundered as a crack of the air snapped like a gunshot, Everyone snapped to their feet while others blacked out from feeling lightheaded when they got up.

"DAMMIT BRAT!!" Grampa Virion snapped with a threatening voice as he shot to his feet with his beast will ablaze over his skin like liquid obsidian, just as fast as it appeared it faded back to normal.

"Rude, But yea sorry for doing that while you had a hangover." I joked looking at everyone being awake and slowly rising to their feet. Elijah was bleary-eyed as he stood up slowly with crooked glasses and bleary eyes.

"Art~, it's time to get up." Tess twisted his ankle but Arthur merely rolled over going back to sleep. We all stood stunned looking at Arthur who just managed to sleep through Tessia's assault against his ankle.