Ch 35 Terrifyingly Genius Discovery's

I stepped into the teleportation gate, the familiar nauseating sensation hit me. I could never get used to the teleportation gates, despite the number of times I went through it; the feeling of being stuck in a space where I had no control just didn't sit right with me.

As I was walking through the streets of Xyrus walking back to the manor I went over my deal with Kaspian, The deal was for me to train Claire to the best of my abilities in exchange that I would be compensated in the Ability to pick any AA-class dungeon and solo clear it without question, as well as any information the guild collects.

Kaspian is a reasonable man and after I shared details of how the Elderwood regenerated from its core alone and that my spell was able to essentially erase any trace of it that it hit he eagerly accepted the deal.

I had around 2 months left before this years classes at Xyrus started. As per arrangements with Kaspian I was to meet Claire at their estate in xyrus which was thankfully only a 15-minute walk from the Helstea manor, 3 days from now, Kaspian had also informed me that Claire's father and he were extremely close and that I had his permission to be a "little rough" when training Claire.

I have no intention of making this training a cakewalk but it was going to be nowhere near the insanely hard like Bahmut's hellish storm magic training; Which he had somehow managed to give me 10 years worth of skills and mana theory in that short time frame, party due to my inhuman learning speed and the rest being given a 14-hour verbal lecture with extremely in-depth questions and theory crafting of spells, while being expected to dodge attack spells, make counterspells, purifying my mana core, doing physical labor at the same time.

Having dealt with that when I was like 4 and had the fast learning brain of a toddler makes for some insane strength when your body can physically handle them later.

After another 5 or so minutes of walking, I was at the doors of the Helstea Manor It was around 10 at night judging by my internal clock, I took out the key that Vincent had given me, Unlocked the door, and walked straight into the kitchen grabbing some leftovers that were sitting in the icebox from dinner. I walked over to the stove lighting it up with some wood and heating up the leftover stew.

The stew was pretty good as expected of the chefs here, After finishing up my dinner I walked up to my room using sound magic as not to wake anyone, And judging by the fact that nobody had welcomed me back Arthur had told them id be back later because of a small issue of some kind although I'm not sure of what he said.

I set down my ragged and torn cloak and the rest of my clothes on the dresser and got into the shower, sound magic barriers had become natural to me as I used them often, I put another barrier up in the shower that kept it quiet while I took a long steamy shower to wash off the grime and fatigue.

I have to say that long hot showers have been a habit of mine since before I got reincarnated, So much so that my parents often yelled at me to get out of the shower to save money on the water bill. I mean can I really be blamed for relaxing? I mean I would have used a jacuzzi if I had one-

I froze suddenly as I had an epiphany "Wait A god Damm Second! I'M A WATER MAGE!!" I Hopped in the bathtub and redirected all the hot water into the bathtub, then used Cycled the water in the tub around me in high-pressure jets on sore spots.

"AHHH" I sighed aloud, the tension in my voice visibly eroding to match the feeling in my body. " "this Idea Is Singlehandedly better than any I'v ever had" I sat there being the most Relaxed I have ever been.

Zephyr sensing the pure bliss I was having jumped into the tub and Instantly the feeling of relief and warmth doubled as his enjoyment of it spilled over to me.