Ch 41 Xyrus

The days after our return with Elijah was rather uneventful, There was Ellies birthday which was fun but there was no difference between the event from the novel and the current timeline, the rest of our remaining week till our the day we went to Xyrus was spent training our magic and swordsmanship, Elijah came back from the meeting with Gideon with a Spear that had a conjurers gem in the blade and functioned as a staff; So I had taught him to fight with a spear now that he had that, in a week he made good progress, he wasn't the best at it but combined with his combat training from Alacrya and his past life he was still a good fighter in close range.

Today was the day that we went to Xyrus academy so we had to beat the human log we call Arthur until he wakes up, I cleaned up my hair and walked into the room of Elijah and Arthur who was still passed the hell out.

"He still not awake?"

"Yea Grey has never been good at waking up even in our last world." Elijah sighed in defeat.

"Physical violence or something really loud?"

"Why not both?" Elijah shot back as a smile appeared on our faces.

"Zephyr come over here," I called out mentally.

Zeph crawled into the room still half awake and yawned still in his bearded dragon form, I turned back to Elijah and smiled with a cruel idea which he returned.

"Al you evil son of a bitch," Elijah laughed already knowing the plan.

"I have my moments."

"Zeph can you make yourself as big as Arthur?"

'On it Dad!' Zephyr cheerfully agreed in my mind.

I picked Zeph up and augmenting myself I tossed him in the air and he fell on Arthurs Gut.

"Wake up!" Elijah shouted.

Air was forced out of Arthurs's lungs as Zeph Slammed onto his sternum with the force to resuscitate a corpse.

Arthur While Still gasping for air threw the Sleeping Sylvie at me which I used Wind magic to redirect At Elijah

"Sylvie! It Hurts!" Elijah howled. As expected, Sylvie had instinctively started clawing at Elijah's face until she calmed down.

"There has got to be a better way to wake me up besides physical pain," Art grumbled, rubbing his stomach.

"You're telling me. Do you know how hard it is to wake you up? Even back in the orphanage, it was the same, And Al you have to use wind magic to throw Sylvie at me? Even if she isn't in her full dragon form, do you know how sharp her claws are?" He winced, gingerly touching the shallow scratches that Sylvie had inflicted.

"You want Alice to heal it or use it for Soul fire practice?"

"I'll Just get Auntie to do it, soul fire takes too much mana."

"you got that Right" I agreed,

"Anyways! We're going to be late if you don't hurry up and get ready Art. I've already washed up so get your butt out of bed." Elijah stood on top of the bed, pushing Art off with his foot.

"Let's go wash up, Sylv!" Art pretended to be excited as he grabbed my companion and headed over to the shower.

Sylvie was Clawing at the ground in protest and "Kyu~!" ing in desperation.

"Brother, are you awake?" Ellie opened the door as he was changing.

"How do you like your big brother's awesome muscles?" Art flexed his body in different poses.

"Eww! All I see are skin and bones, Brother." She just shook her head, giving him a hard stare that seemed to question whether he was the same brother she so admired back on her birthday.