Ch 88 Typhon's Wrath

MERYY CHRISTMAS MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE A 4K WORD CHAPTER

I awoke Dased feeling groggy to an unfamiliar roof and an unfamiliar bed a comforting smell and a warm pressure on my arm lifting my head I saw the head of crimson hair that never failed to put a smile on my face.

Claire was fast asleep on my arm, her chest rhythmically rising and falling with her breathing, her rampant bed head having threads of her hair strew across her face but my eyes were drawn to the ones across her lips.

Reining in my raging hormones I restrained myself and gave her a peck on the forehead and brushed her hair out of her face with the same arm she was sleeping on. She looked cute in her sleep it reminded me that although she was in the initial silver stage and nearly 20 she was still small compared to me. she was the cutest girl I had seen in both my lives, although the gap between her sleeping and the look on her face when we were making out for half an hour was "enticing to say the least".

'Don't wake mama up Dad.' Zeph's voice echoed in my mind.

'where even am I exactly?' I asked the sleeping white Lizzard by our feet.

'Mama dragged you back here after you passed out from fatigue after you tried to save Cynthia.' Zeph's voice was yawning and not caring that she died as he went back to sleep. I had to admit the lack of emotion about her death we both had was cold, I was mad at my lack of control over the Vritra mana arts to be able to lift the curse, Hell I couldn't even slow it enough for gramps to say goodby to her.

when suddenly someone knocked at the door of the room waking Claire and she got out of bed bleary-eyed and half dressed.

"Mmmhh~ Who Is it?" She asked yawing which sounded more like a moan if anything.

"I have been sent to retrieve General Shard. Is awake?" the voice of the guard echoed through the closed door. Claire seemed to jolt awake from her half-conscious state and craned her head to look down at me smiling back at her.

"Morning beautiful," I smiled warmly at her and her face flushed red as she ran off to get dressed behind the divider she had placed by the dresser.

I pushed myself up to see that I was dressed in some of the elven robes that the medics likely put on me after when I collapsed which I had no memory of. I opened the door and saw the messenger waiting outside the door.

"General Shard, the meeting place of the Alacryan messenger has been decided. Commander Virion has asked me to inform you to get ready to meet with the messenger along with him and Lord Aldir."

"Got it. I'll be there in ten minutes," I replied, getting out of bed.

"Shall I send over a maid to help you get ready?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No need."

"Very well." The man left after another bow.

After quickly washing up in Claires Shower, I tied back my mane of hair that reached my low back at the back of my head, leaving my bangs to fall just past my forehead. With my hair tied neatly and my body clothed in a fine white tunic trimmed with gold to compliment the dark mantle I wore over it, I looked like a very dashing noble. I normally wore baggy clothing more for comfort in my past life so the pants were tighter than I liked but they fit well and didn't hinder my movement in a fight.

"Well hello, handsome~." Claire let out a breathy whisper into my ear making me shudder visibly from both the shiver it sent up my spine and not knowing she was there.

I Turned around to see her Dressed in a white blouse that left the area of her shoulder blades exposed where her wings sprouted from, A black skirt with gold accents to contrast its dark colour and knee level boots.