CH 92 Armed Recon

After I had used the ceremonial Armor of the Storm clans leaders of that past I opted to not use it unless needed, The armour defence was extraordinary just by its nature of being made a mesh of metal, Asura Scales and bones on top of being made by master smiths that carefully chose spell forms to engrave into it on top of the subtle properties of each material that dictated its placement on the armour.

Honestly, it felt wrong to wear it not because of the fact its made of dead asuras but because I felt like I didn't deserve it, so I had only decided to wear it in a partially manifested Cloak and some of the armour pieces that covered my forearms, shins, and Chest. The downside of this is that its protection wasn't the highest it could be, but the mobility was perfect for me which I relied on when I used the Bladestorm style that favoured mobility, wearing armour would end up impeding it generally which is why the Armour configured itself to be more mobility oriented for me.

The few pieces I wore were generally enough and still looked very regal. I did look like a mage blessed by god, but I noticed that when I used storm soul or Hydra's second stage, I looked pretty horrifying with the alterations they made to my body and the aura I emitted.

After the announcement there was a brief meeting with Aldir and the council, Arthur was sent off to the south just in case there was a second detachment of ships or zeppelins was sent as a surprise attack, After all, most of my knowledge on the war was useless now or to be treated as a suggestion on where to attack or defend next. I had warned Arthur to not use Dawnsballad against any retainers or scythes that possessed Acid and Poison mana arts like jagrette back in Epheotus, so during his time with Kordri he had trained with conjured swords made of either Ice or pure mana and he was able to make a good replica of Dawns ballad with them but they were a bit duller and less sturdy but they were disposable at least.

The Paladins had officially used the Typhon as our base of operations although we used it more as a mode of transport for our shared troops of now 450 mages that we divided up by each of our respective specialties.

I commanded the wind and water mages numbering 50, they liked to call themselves the Strom squads which I didn't like because the initials end up being the S.S and WW2 in my past life left a bad taste in my mouth so they didn't do it. They had tried to start a Cult around Boreas but I cut that shit out quick because Boreas was getting fed up hearing their prayers asking for his blessing.

Claire took the fire mages 50 and they started calling her the Firehawk for some reason but to be fair it was more catchy than anything we had come up with so we rolled with it.

Elijah took the earth mages which were mostly dwarves numbering 75, they preferred not to have any name for themselves and just went from city to city helping them form fortresses and connect the train lines with the help of a few from my division.

Tess took commanded the elves and the wind mages not under me and had 75 in total, I mean I didn't blame them pretty girl for some of the mages was better sounding than me and others just wanted to serve their princess.

Arthur took the rest of the men regardless of element totalling 150, Arthur had the largest amount under his command because he knew how to lead an army into war from his past life along with him being quadra elemental, we had also given him the right to take express command over all of our troops if the need arose or one of us was either dead or incapacitated.

The remaining 50 mages were left to guard the Typhon along with the non-mages that maintained it which were kitchen staff, Maids, quartermaster and the like. I left the Typhon docked with Xyrus with a Ramp made of Ice magic that the castle could generate, the point of this being that we can quickly restock any supplies for a fight if needed.