Ch 71 Virgil

I Was woken By a throbbing pain in my mana core as I shot up and coughed up blood from the backlash of Boreas using way too much stasis, I felt like shit to say least like just had been hit by the truck that killed me again.

"Ughh... Fucking hell Boreas... I cursed slowly opening my eyes after rolling onto my back. Noticing I was in decently sized cave.

'Sorry about that But I was able to get you those good deals you were looking to get.' Boreas spoke to me though his blessing.

'First off Thanks for that, Secondly Fuck you this shit hurts.' I groaned mentally.

"Oh? your finally awake." I cold and Dignified voice rang out from my side.

Looking up I saw a Young man With Percing blue eyes a black hair with blue ends, He wore a simple outfit of easy to move in pants and a black overcoat with Blue accents.

pushing myself up I saw I was in the cave that We were going to train with Kordri In judging by the fact that I saw Elijah, Arthur, and two asura's who matched Kordri's description of Looking like a monk and had four eyes, All gathered around what I could only assume to be the Aether Orb.

"Who might you be?" I asked as I looked back to the Blue eyed Asura in front of me.

"I am Virgil, The last remaining Blood relative of the the Storm clan that you are now the Sole Clan head by virtue of being Bahamut's Chosen successor over his own son." He spoke in calm and Even tone that radiated discipline and wisdom like Virion did.

"Blood relative? So your not a clan member?" I pondered looking at him and tilting my head.

"Yes, Although I do not possess the Storm soul or physique of a Storm dragon, Lord Bahamut took me in and raised me as his own. I wasn't able to gain the insight needed to use Storm magic to its full potential, as such I dedicated myself to create a sword style for the Storm Clan." he spoke with pride but a faint hint of sadness.

"The Blade Storm Sword Style?" I asked remembering Boreas Mentioning it.

"yes, Its a perfect meld of Storm magic, and Swordsmanship To replicate the mass destruction Storm magic was capable of as well as the unpredictability and erratic nature It had." He explained pulling out a thin sword that glowed a faint crimson, this sword looked like Dawns ballad but more extravagant, And it had only one blade like a katana.

"We will be using this to train." Virgil said as he Pulled out a orb that was Clearly a condensed Ball of stasis, as it shifted in virgils hand you could see new stars and nebula's in it like it was a hole in space that revealed peered into another endless dimension.

"This Was given to Lord Indrath by your God Boreas after you fell unconscious, saying it worked the same as the Aether Orb but the time Dilation was twice as strong and he would operate it while we were inside." Virgil smirked as he sat in the pool in a meditative position with his Crimson blade on his lap.

I did the same sitting across from him sitting in the same meditative position Arthur and Elijah were in. the glowing sapphire liquid rose up around us and enveloped the asura in front of me and myself. I was soon engulfed in the familiar freezing sensation that had overwhelmed me the last few times I over did it with Stasis, and again, my vision had darkened.

----------------------------

"Trust in your body, Alexander. Once You finish my training you will only truly be defeated once your body breaks down compleatly, your mana core could be shattered and you can beat your lances with skill and willpower alone." As Virgils words rang softly in my ears, a piercing pain had forced my eyes open as I looked down to see The crimson blade jutted out of my chest, unbloodied.