Ch 40 Future Proofing

Me, Arthur, and Elijah Agreed to Use our names in this world but if we ever needed alias's we would use our names in our past lives. After the trip through the teleportation circle we had a short talk between ourselves regarding the visit with Gideon.

"Arthur in the original timeline you gave him a blueprint for a steam engine after hearing him talk about making a ship to get the Alacrya, this Caused the war to happen sooner than expected but with the changes we have made it will be fine for you to do this anyways, Make sure you get the phoenix wyrm necklaces from him, they are presents for Alice and Ellie, you can try to get another for Rey if possible."

"got it."

"Elijah give him a blueprint for some kind of coastal defense, like a Train for supply and personnel transport, would work just fine for civil affairs and be perfect for the war when it happens."

"Why just stop there? I could give him cannon blueprints and other weapons?" Elijah questioned.

"We don't want to bring up too many suspicions, and Arthur gave him the idea for trains during the war so we are just speeding things like that up," I explained.

"So warships, cannons, and airships and that sort I can make in the war?"

"yea go crazy when it comes to war engines and that when it's time."

"I'm going to go train Claire so you guys can handle that got it?"

"Alright, we will see you at the manor later."

And with that we went our separate ways, they went to the city square to meet up with Rey and Vincent to go to Gideon's and I went to go train, Claire.

I knocked on the door of the bladeheart estate expecting the door to be opened by a servant or maid but surprisingly enough Claire opened it.

"Al Your late," Claire's voice was slightly disappointed in me being late but happy that I showed up at least.

"Sorry for being late I got caught up dealing with some important meetings," I Admitted scratching my cheek.

Her face blushed a bit at my vagueness which I found odd of her but it was probably nothing, so I stepped inside and followed her to the training grounds.

We took up our stances and started our sparring, Claire's swordsmanship had increased massively as I had taught her while depriving her of one of her senses at a time. two weeks ago she was blindfolded to focus on all of her senses to predict the next strike's speed and direction last week was a sound barrier and took away her hearing so she had to use her eyes and feel the ground shake from our footwork, to help sharpen her senses.

"Claire this week is a special skill that will take a very long time for you to master but once you do you will never be able to be snuck upon, it doesn't matter how many of your senses are obscured or lost forever," I explained the lesson while Claire was trying her hardest to it me with her rapier.

"What's the skill, Al?" she asked while swiping a roundhouse kick at my knee which I hoped was just barely over so I regain my footing fast.

"using constant wind pulse's while sensing all the wind mana to make a perfect real-time model of the world around you to navigate without your eyes," I explained as I pivoted my foot dodging a thrust of her rapier to my heart and countered by grabbing her wrist and using her momentum to throw her a bit away.

Claire used wind magic to change her orientation mid-air to land on her feet ready to dodge my wind blade by crouching under it.

"Your getting faster Claire, keep it up." I smiled back at her proud of her growth.